I did something very stupid today... [Better pics]

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
With the way you are talking, I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned. And it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Gotta love the different set of standards when it's about YOUR hairloss.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being accused of having too much hair, how insulting. :roll:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't want to see any of my FAVORITE HairlossTalk "characters" banned. I count on turning my computer on and coming to this site and reading all your posts. Your entertainment is priceless. This place would not be the same without some of our key characters like IBM, Metalheaddude and his arch-nemesis Bubka, Hat Prisoner, Aplunk, CCS( who has been pretty much a ghost writer lately), s.a.f., Kiel, Uncomfortable Man, Timi, GHG, Oni(who seems to have been in the VOID way too long) and of course our very best Moderator Cassin, and yours truly, ME. :devil: If only we could get back JayMan and Taug.................................. :innocent:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Being accused of having too much hair, how insulting. :roll:

Yeah it is because I DON'T HAVE enough hair. And I know it. On the other hand, HP91 can't possibly say that by looking at a picture. Newsflash: pictures LIE when it comes to hair, especially diffuse thinning.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Locking the keys in the car, leaving the the gas stove on before leaving the house, leaving your atm card in the teller, becoming a My Space member- these are all stupid things one can do. Shaving you're head is not one of them.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Locking the keys in the car, leaving the the gas stove on before leaving the house, becoming a My Space member- these are all stupid things one can do. Shaving you're head is not one of them.

Myspace has got me layed more than 5-6 times. Maybe you should try it! :devil:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
uncomfortable man said:
Locking the keys in the car, leaving the the gas stove on before leaving the house, becoming a My Space member- these are all stupid things one can do. Shaving you're head is not one of them.

Myspace has got me layed more than 5-6 times. Maybe you should try it! :devil:
Metalhead, you're such a juvenile.

GeminiX

Reaction score
ghg, don't fret, it's a good look.

You'll get used to you reflection in a few days and once some sunlight evens out the skintone it will look really nice.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Yeah it is because I DON'T HAVE enough hair. And I know it. On the other hand, HP91 can't possibly say that by looking at a picture. Newsflash: pictures LIE when it comes to hair, especially diffuse thinning.

When compared to people with no hair who you were "preaching" to, it does. I am not saying you have every hair on your head. But trust me, if if ever goes, you will understand what me and UMan are talking about.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ghg ,you suit it very well,you look a bit like vidic from man utd (thats probably just insulted you immensely cos hes man utd and you being a gooner) ,i always though vidic looked well cool,in a nazi stormtrooper kinda way.

but seriously with a smile on ya face youll look great :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I guess sometimes this forum gets divided into two opposing sides, the diffuse thinning full head of hair versus the totally bald head. Yes, its not the same but it still constitutes hair loss. :shakehead: EVERYONE can conceal it if they want but some make excuses of why they can't. We have all the means to conceal it. Toupees, Toppik, Dermatch, Hair transplants. Pictures don't always show hairloss as well as seeing something in person. I believe GHG's hair probably does look worse in person. I think jealously blinds some of the posters here.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
you look good. in fact, it suits you!

satch5150

Reaction score
it suits you, even if you had NW6. Grab some sun as the buzzed hair don't much with your skin and you are good to go. You might wanna change your clothes a bit. Less black and more green,olive, brown, white. And just live with it. You look very good, I would like to have head shape like you and my ears stick out like crazy.

as for the metalheaddude, really you post some much useless sh*t here it's just unbelievable. :nono:

I've seen many people who are NW5 and are in their 20's and have gorgeous girlfriends. Yes, having good looks helps at first contact but in my experience even when I had great hair and people told me I look good I still had problems with talking to girls.

And no I don't want to be some lazy bastard and wait for all the great girls to come to me. Dating a girl is what man should start

Catarro

Reaction score
To be honest (and this is the first time i'm in the forum, and i have never seen you with hair) you look damn fine with that cut.
Honestly, i shouldn't worry if i were you on going totally bald, you actually have a face that goes well with it.
I have a big face, with big lips and nose, if i go bald il look like an ape, honestly you have a feminine face, you don't look bad without hair. :punk: