I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Reaction score
I mean think about it. What happens when you have an orgasm. You feel it in your scalp. Next Time you will notice. People don't start balding until they start having orgasms. Put 2 and 2 together. Now for some men their hair doesn't get sensitive until later on in life. Or it may bald for other reasons possibly. But for the young man that has recession I'm sure it's nofap!

lifebay , I am aware and convinced that masturbation is harmful for your scalp , I am stopping it gradually , I am still on my once a week habit ....sadly , that will be hard to decrease this frequency.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys. I made Nofap New Years resolution and have had amazing results with my hair. I got my juvenile hair line back and I was Norwood 3. It's as if my pre fapping days hair came back. Must be something with fapping and receding hair lines. Anyway I just thought you all should know that it works! Now you can't have any orgasms at all. Even one orgasm will cause a massive shed. Best of luck!

NW3 -> NW1 in 6 months?

FYI, i'm nofap but i dont want you to make a joke of this thread.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was surprised too. Having multiple accounts isn't allowed, so both are gone. Am just trying to delete all the troll posts as we speak.

Reaction score
how you doin', Monkey? How is your hair?

hi maher , I am doing fine ,I hope you're doing well too,

my hairline is ok , I have never had any problem with that from the beginning.
I am shedding punctually and very randomly , sometimes with a tremendous amount of hair falling out ,other times it doesn't exceed 50 hair (regardless of masturbation) .

I feel that my crown balding isn't as blatant as it used to be (or just because my hair isn't that short , I can't confirm anything at this stage) , I'll give it a #1 buzz soon enough , would be easier to say if it's still there.

other than that :eyebrows falling out after masturbation , as usual.

but globally , I don't shed as much as I used to.

how about yours?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maher, it's a shame, but having an alt account to troll isn't on. Just makes a load of work to delete all the posts. I thought Lifebay was our old friend Baylife, so I checked the IP address, and it is identical to Diffuser44 :/

maher

Banned
Reaction score
hi maher , I am doing fine ,I hope you're doing well too,

my hairline is ok , I have never had any problem with that from the beginning.
I am shedding punctually and very randomly , sometimes with a tremendous amount of hair falling out ,other times it doesn't exceed 50 hair (regardless of masturbation) .

I feel that my crown balding isn't as blatant as it has been (or just because my hair isn't that short , I can't confirm anything at this stage) , I'll give it a #1 buzz soon enough , would be more easier to say if it's still there.

other than that :eyebrows falling out after masturbation , as usual.

but globally , I don't shed as much as I used to.

how about yours?

ATM, I think my hair loss is at the halt. In contrast to 2011/2012 its a miracle. I was loosing my hairline rapidly back then and my hair quality was like crap. I "fell off the wagon" 3 weeks ago coz of this girl, giving me "blue balls." Now, 3 weeks after, its all back to normal. I have some inch long pre-terminal hairs along my hairline and tons of XL vellus hair in my NW1.5 area. I'll see how it plays out. I'm also doing some detumescence along hairline.

Maybe you should change the tactics. 7th day testosterone peak can be pain in the *** and doing it once a week you'll never break the cycle. After this peak, T levels are more stable.

Reaction score
I am glad that your hairloss stopped , hope it goes well for the thickness , I don't know if that vellus can turn into a terminal thick hair (and I don't include any drugs in the process).

you are right about the testo peak , my shedding gets too important after I masturbate , the longer I last the more important the shedding.

what do you suggest ? two weeks ? if I last "that long" wouldn't be the testo peak more elevated ? if it increases that would make the shedding even more disastrous

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I am glad that your hairloss stopped , hope it goes well for the thickness , I don't know if that vellus can turn into a terminal thick hair (and I don't include any drugs in the process).

you are right about the testo peak , my shedding gets too important after I masturbate , the longer I last the more important the shedding.

what do you suggest ? two weeks ? if I last "that long" wouldn't be the testo peak more elevated ? if it increases that would make the shedding even more disastrous

Idk, but amount of my vellus hair is comparable when i was on minoxidil.

Maybe you should go for 2 or 3week barrier :). Study suggests that after 7th day T level drops back to baseline. Slightly higher than before nofap, but thats good. 7th, 8th and 9th day are the hardest IMO.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Idk, but amount of my vellus hair is comparable when i was on minoxidil.

Maybe you should go for 2 or 3week barrier :). Study suggests that after 7th day T level drops back to baseline. Slightly higher than before nofap, but thats good. 7th, 8th and 9th day are the hardest IMO.

Heey Maher,

which regime do you follow for your hair loss?

Reaction score
I'll give it a try , at least to give a feedback about the results.

it's really pissing me off to hold out 7 days, and not being able to withstand it for like 1 ,2 more days.

I don't have any filthy thoughts going in my head during my abstinence but I get the same sensation as for urinating , it isn't about my mind , but about my c*** getting slack , it's like I would release the sauce even without touching the thing.

but I'll do it nonetheless , if I can't control myself for such a trivial thing then shame on me.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Heey Maher,

which regime do you follow for your hair loss?

Nothing FDA approved :)

Just trying to keep my T-level healthy and E down. Fresh orange juice, nettle tea, vit D3+calc and propolis in the morning(these are all aromatase inhibitors or light DHT blockers). Also some hair vitamins and pumpkin seed oil when i cook. And nofap.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nothing FDA approved :)

Just trying to keep my T-level healthy and E down. Fresh orange juice, nettle tea, vit D3+calc and propolis in the morning(these are all aromatase inhibitors or light DHT blockers). Also some hair vitamins and pumpkin seed oil when i cook.

Aha, are you also doing the nofap thing?

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I'll give it a try , at least to give a feedback about the results.

it's really pissing me off to hold out 7 days, and not being able to withstand it for like 1 ,2 more days.

I don't have any filthy thoughts going in my head during my abstinence but I get the same sensation as for urinating , it isn't about my mind , but about my c*** getting slack , it's like I would release the sauce even without touching the thing.

but I'll do it nonetheless , if I can't control myself for such a trivial thing then shame on me.

You can do it. If you managed once a week... then 2 in no problem. :D

2bald2young: yes.

Reaction score
You can do it. If you managed once a week... then 2 in no problem. :D

2bald2young: yes.

thank you for cheering me up I appreciate it . :)

I feel that this one is going to be the good one , I'll go for a two weeks run this time.

edit : I'll keep you guys informed about the shedding throughout the progress like I did two weeks ago.