Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do have twink legs like I do. I have the exact same build as you just with 15 percent body fat. Have you seen the poster on here named Adam who is a bodybuilder. How would you like to have those genetics?

I'm happy with what I have as far as physique goes. Wishing for someone else's body will just make me more depressed than I already am.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy with what I have as far as physique goes. Wishing for someone else's body will just make me more depressed than I already am.

i still cant believe u had that physique without touching weights.

thats some pretty impressive genetics if true

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do have twink legs like I do. I have the exact same build as you just with 15 percent body fat. Have you seen the poster on here named Adam who is a bodybuilder. How would you like to have those genetics?

Adam is on steroids, he isn't a natty. Impressive nonetheless though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the best looking troll I have ever had the privilege to meet. But I have to be honest with you, since Dante trusts me, he sent me a photo of himself which was deleted immediately, and he is really actually a great looking guy in my opinion and I have BDD.

Wait!

I feel like everyone glossed over this.

He is NOT ugly as he claims to be????

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women on this forum say they love that. Evillocks says she loves those expression lines.

I don't 'love it' on men.

so you must be talking about the 3 other women lol.

i accept it on men..it's a flaw you have to accept.

I don't think most men age well to be honest any more than most women age well.

I think we are just more accepting of it.

wear sun screen, don't eat crap and use vitamins C and retinol.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Adam is on steroids, he isn't a natty. Impressive nonetheless though.
Swoop he claims he is not. You obvious don't believe him. You don't think his body is possible without steroids. He claims he has great genetics.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Wait!

I feel like everyone glossed over this.

He is NOT ugly as he claims to be????
Hairblues, I think very highly of Dante so I am going to always be biased.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't 'love it' on men.

so you must be talking about the 3 other women lol.

i accept it on men..it's a flaw you have to accept.

I don't think most men age well to be honest any more than most women age well.

I think we are just more accepting of it.

wear sun screen, don't eat crap and use vitamins C and retinol.

Yeah evillocks and pas said they like it.

They were talking about 30's to early 40's though I think, not an old man, just light wrinkles on an otherwise relatively young guy.

You must have liked it when you were 18 or you wouldn't have dated that older guy though? He must have had some light wrinkles round the eyes at least at that age?

Men's bodies don't sag as we get older like women's do and can look exactly the same at 70 as at 25 if we look after ourselves, that's impossible for women, so objectively we do age better. However women have such high standards that it doesn't matter.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

They were talking about 30's to early 40's though I think, not an old man, just light wrinkles on an otherwise relatively young guy.

You must have liked it when you were 18 or you wouldn't have dated that older guy though? He must have had some light wrinkles round the eyes at least at that age?

Men's bodies don't sag as we get older like women's do and can look exactly the same at 70 as at 25 if we look after ourselves, that's impossible for women, so objectively we do age better. However women have such high standards that it doesn't matter.

yes they do mens bodies sag.

sagging comes from tissue break down and skin break down. if men and women both stay leann and workout its not going to be as noticeable as it will on people who don't work out...there is also a genetics factor some people the skin breaks down much earlier than other people.

and no my BF when i was 18 did not have wrinkles at his eyes at 28 years old he was 10 years older. Most of my bf have been my age to 5 years older and a few like 2 or 3 years younger.

the BF you mention was italian as i am so maybe its a genetic thing as i only recently at 45 JUST started to get creases around my eyes and only when i am smiling..and i can still go braless so its case by case as far as body sagging i.e. i had no kids. my *** passes the pencil test thanks to pilates.

trust me most mens bodies are sagging by 40 they get love handles pot bellies etc.
i accept it BUT i was not accepting of that in my 20s and early 30s

Most men don't take care of themselves as they age. a few do as a few women do. some are just genetically blessed.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop he claims he is not. You obvious don't believe him. You don't think his body is possible without steroids. He claims he has great genetics.

They all claim to be natty :D.

5e7c53b58b862a35368fd8213bed0050.jpg

12809240415_503ea0b968.jpg

1471257_1437289599816247_926376855_n.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Natty or not, I would be happy to be him. I asked him if he always had women throwing themselves at him and he said he had more men admiring him than women. Adam, if you read this. How are you doing in the slaying department?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Apparently they lie about not taking steroids because they will lose loads of sponsors if they do. The industry forces them to be liars otherwise they wont make a decent living (remember their careers last around ten years).

The real victims are the people who are not in the know and they think these bodies are attainable without steroids and peds

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@cocohot

hellen Mirren in her 70s

a fit dude in his 70s

both have sagging skin despite being fit..both aged.although for 70 well but NEITHER one body looks young or youthful just great for their age...
so i don't see your point

hqdefault-2.jpg
119308.jpg

this woman is 64...genetics and healthy lifestyle

be417fdbbc55b683d1c20fe947e15bed.jpg

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@cocohot

hellen Mirren in her 70s

a fit dude in his 70s

both have sagging skin despite being fit..both aged.although for 70 well but NEITHER one body looks young or youthful just great for their age...
so i don't see your point

View attachment 48013 View attachment 48014

That's a very old picture of Helen Mirren, here she is at 70:

helen-591674.jpg

A woman's body sags with age eventually and a mans doesn't.

Even when a man gets fat his body doesn't sag until he's maybe 80 (Nick Nolte at 70):
2B8D337200000578-3206317-Soaking_up_some_rays_The_shirtless_star_seemed_keen_to_gain_a_su-m-52_1440179410804.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop posting shock content

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mens bodies do sag and we lose testosterone which makes it very hard to gain muscle.

Sagging examples on fit men:

upload_2017-1-29_17-58-45.png

upload_2017-1-29_17-59-4.png

And these guys are elite athletes competing in the oap bodybuilding competition. They look great for their age and if we look this good after 65 then we are lucky, but lets not pretend that their skin has not sagged.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Don't let BH see these photos of Adam. He is going to feel down again after I made his day. Adam's hair looks great too. That transplant made a huge difference for him.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mens bodies do sag and we lose testosterone which makes it very hard to gain muscle.

Sagging examples on fit men:

View attachment 48015

View attachment 48016

And these guys are elite athletes competing in the oap bodybuilding competition. They look great for their age and if we look this good after 65 then we are lucky, but lets not pretend that their skin has not sagged.

THIS is no more attractive to younger women then Hellen Mirren at 70 is to younger men.