Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
absolutely

anything for the greater cause
Great! Now, contact him and let him know he can take your place. He said he had to hear from you personally or its no deal. For a second, I thought this was one of David's threads and I was going to tell we have to get back on this thread's topic immeidately but it is actually made by BH so we should be fine.:D Don't hijack any of David's threads anymore, Sunchyme. I work hard on my posts and I want them to be legacies.:D

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great! Now, contact him and let him know he can take your place. He said he had to hear from you personally or its no deal. For a second, I thought this was one of David's threads and I was going to tell we have to get back on this thread's topic immeidately but it is actually made by BH so we should be fine.:D Don't hijack any of David's threads anymore, Sunchyme. I work hard on my posts and I want them to be legacies.:D

lol is that why david deleted that tinder thread, because of me? i dont believe it.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no golden rule.

My face isn't getting any better these past few years (I'm 31). I've now got lines beneath my eyes and across my forehead. There is definitely ageing going on here and it probably started around 28/29. I can still look okay, especially with a little tan, but by the age of 35 or 40 likely travel from a 6 to a 5. Maybe with more hair loss that will be a 4.

Haha I just realised how fucked I am.

Women on this forum say they love that. Evillocks says she loves those expression lines.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
fea_burgers21.jpg

pizza.jpg

Tasty-Kitchen-Blog-Hot-Chocolate-Triple-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-00.jpeg
I would rate the first photo a perfect 10, second photo is 4 because I am lactose intolerant and the 3rd photo would be a 6 because I am a sucker for sweet but too many calories wasted and again lactose intolerant.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rate the first photo a perfect 10, second photo is 4 because I am lactose intolerant and the 3rd photo would be a 6 because I am a sucker for sweet but too many calories wasted and again lactose intolerant.

seriously man why was that tinder thread closed, do you know?

oh yeah lol the Doctor logs out just as i ask this question again.

has anyone got an answer for me???????

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
seriously man why was that tinder thread closed, do you know?

oh yeah lol the Doctor logs out just as i ask this question again.

has anyone got an answer for me???????
Too many people going off topic and not being respectful to one another.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Doctor im curious, who gave you your one and only dislike?
I forget his screen name but all I did is ask him if he was an eye doctor because he knew alot about eye problems and he gave me a dislike for asking. I don't understand why he did that.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I forget his screen name but all I did is ask him if he was an eye doctor because he knew alot about eye problems and he gave me a dislike for asking. I don't understand why he did that.

probably thought u were being a sarcastic f****r

but man that one dislike ruins your whole profile. 3000 messages and only one dislike. bastard

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
probably thought u were being a sarcastic f****r

but man that one dislike ruins your whole profile. 3000 messages and only one dislike. bastard
If I became a moderator, I am sure I could find a way to get it back to zero but then someone would just give me one for the heck of it so such is life. Its like having a beautiful shiny new car and someone opens their car door and bangs yours in the process and says such is life.:D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I became a moderator, I am sure I could find a way to get it back to zero but then someone would just give me one for the heck of it so such is life. Its like having a beautiful shiny new car and someone opens their car door and bangs yours in the process and says such is life.:D

nah i tried that with wolfpack

mods cant get dislikes :p

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
nah i tried that with wolfpack

mods cant get dislikes :p
That explains why all the moderators don't have any "dislikes". :p I miss Agustin. I wish he would post here more.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as depression/anxiety/ and stress are on the rise, you are going to see more and more of that. Food is my addiction. My favorite thing to do is try all the newest items at fast food places. That new naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell is on my mind. And KFC's Georgia gold chicken is also on my mind. I love watching videos on fast food item reviews. I have to date a foodie who still keeps fit.

How are they going to be fit?? Especially Taco Bell foodies.

Just make sure you get a good King sized bed, with strong springs! :rolleyes:o_O

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That explains why all the moderators don't have any "dislikes". :p I miss Agustin. I wish he would post here more.

Where is AA?
Doctor im curious, who gave you your one and only dislike?

Acidentally gave him one, but I changed it to a like.

My E.T. fingers are too long/thick. Unfortunately, it was an accident. I was doing it from my cell phone.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I always watch this guys channel to give me motivation to keep eating my spinach salad and plain sh*t oatmeal.

But I'm mirin how fuckin happy this guy is. He's just loving life and giving zero fucks about anything it seems. Don't remember the last time I felt a shed of happiness. Maybe I need to start a food review channel on YouTube
What really upsets me is these guys doing these fast food reviews have flawless skin and I eat this crap and I break out. If I eat clean, my faces stays clear. I remember some dermatologist saying acne is not caused by certain foods. That is so untrue.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What really upsets me is these guys doing these fast food reviews have flawless skin and I eat this crap and I break out. If I eat clean, my faces stays clear. I remember some dermatologist saying acne is not caused by certain foods. That is so untrue.

Cutting gluten from my diet has done wonders for my mental functioning, believe it or not.

I actually believe all the warnings/dangers about gluten. If only half of them are true, it's
a good reason for people to quit.