Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What really upsets me is these guys doing these fast food reviews have flawless skin and I eat this crap and I break out. If I eat clean, my faces stays clear. I remember some dermatologist saying acne is not caused by certain foods. That is so untrue.

Those guys might have a heart attack in their middle age years.

Granted, there's worse things people can do. And not everyone has issues.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How are they going to be fit?? Especially Taco Bell foodies.

Just make sure you get a good King sized bed, with strong springs! :rolleyes:o_O
LOL, I have no discipline. I gave in and tried the Naked Chicken Chalupa tonight and it was nothing special. I would never crave it again. I eat at Taco Bell very rarely but if they have something cool to try I can't resist. I would not date a fast food junkie. It would corrupt me.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cutting gluten from my diet has done wonders for my mental functioning, believe it or not.

I actually believe all the warnings/dangers about gluten. If only half of them are true, it's
a good reason for people to quit.
I try to eat as little gluten as possible since I have Hashimoto's. However, like David, I fall off the wagon on occasion like tonight but I still am in good shape for my age but really want to get like BH. I need a food life coach to keep me on track.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
With any beginner the best thing to do is just hit the weights for 6 months and follow a good diet and then see where you are at.

But the trick to that body is having a low body fat - you don't need that much muscle.

can you get and maintain a body like the second guy with weight training 3 times a week and the other days doing cardio/sports?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dude yo gotta any pics when you were skinny? you said you were really skinny before right

Yeah here is a before and after transformation. 6-7 months difference.

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i dont believe that for a f*****g second

impossibe to have those shoulders with no weights

I was a hockey player all my life until 17. I never touched weights bro. I also wrestled in high school and did boxing. Never touched weights

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a hockey player all my life until 17. I never touched weights bro. I also wrestled in high school and did boxing. Never touched weights

those shoulders are ridiculous man. there f*****g huge, what exercises do you do for them?

the kind of body id like is on the left. but with slimmer arms and shoulders

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
those shoulders are ridiculous man. there f*****g huge, what exercises do you do for them?

the kind of body id like is on the left. but with slimmer arms and shoulders

Shoulder day I do:

Dumbbell presses
Front raises with a 45 lb plate
Lateral raises
Upright rows
Bent over lateral raises

3 sets with 8-12 reps for each

Then when I'm done I grab 20 lb Dumbbells and do lateral raises again till failure

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shoulder day I do:

Dumbbell presses
Front raises with a 45 lb plate
Lateral raises
Upright rows
Bent over lateral raises

3 sets with 8-12 reps for each

Then when I'm done I grab 20 lb Dumbbells and do lateral raises again till failure

so u train a body part every day?

whats does the rest of your training look like if you dont mind writing it down

cheers

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so u train a body part every day?

whats does the rest of your training look like if you dont mind writing it down

cheers

Monday= chest/back

Wednesday=biceps/triceps/shoulders

Friday=Legs and a bit of upper body

When I have more time I'll write my routine but there's a shitload of stuff on the net for routines

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Monday= chest/back

Wednesday=biceps/triceps/shoulders

Friday=Legs and a bit of upper body

When I have more time I'll write my routine but there's a shitload of stuff on the net for routines

alright cheers man

how long does work out take then? seems like a lot

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like to eat fastfood sh*t.

Got thanks my family genetics don't contain obese gene or how landwhales excuse being fat I am out of fashion

Whenever I start to gain weight I do a few week diet on chicken and vegetables and do exercises like running or skiing.

Works every time.

I like to watch this guy when I am stoned. Last time I watched him like 5 hour or so.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I like to eat fastfood sh*t.

Got thanks my family genetics don't contain obese gene or how landwhales excuse being fat I am out of fashion

Whenever I start to gain weight I do a few week diet on chicken and vegetables and do exercises like running or skiing.

Works every time.

I like to watch this guy when I am stoned. Last time I watched him like 5 hour or so.

LOL, I agree with his review. He looks like a young Rodney Dangerfield. Only the older posters will know who I am talking about. Again, no acne and skinny too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score