Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mens bodies do sag and we lose testosterone which makes it very hard to gain muscle.

Sagging examples on fit men:

View attachment 48015

View attachment 48016

And these guys are elite athletes competing in the oap bodybuilding competition. They look great for their age and if we look this good after 65 then we are lucky, but lets not pretend that their skin has not sagged.

They will just have lost lots of weight so they have loose skin, like a woman whose had a kid. That isn't sagging caused by age. If a man doesn't gain and lose lots of weight that will never happen to him.

Studies show that men who don't get fat have no drop in testosterone, fat cells produce estrogen which cause breast growth, lower testosterone etc.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They will just have lost lots of weight so they have loose skin, like a woman whose had a kid. That isn't sagging caused by age. If a man doesn't gain and lose lots of weight that will never happen to him.

Studies show that men who don't get fat have no drop in testosterone, fat cells produce estrogen which cause breast growth, lower testosterone etc.
What body fat percentage would be considered fat for men?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a very old picture of Helen Mirren, here she is at 70:

helen-591674.jpg

A woman's body sags with age eventually and a mans doesn't.

Even when a man gets fat his body doesn't sag until he's maybe 80 (Nick Nolte at 70):
2B8D337200000578-3206317-Soaking_up_some_rays_The_shirtless_star_seemed_keen_to_gain_a_su-m-52_1440179410804.jpg

Neither one is attractive to younger women or younger men.

i would not f*** nick nolte if you handed me a million dollar check....well maybe but i would take same check for Hellen Mirren as well.

both equally UNATTRACTIVE bodies to younger people

but keep drinking the kool aid lol

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS is no more attractive to younger women then Hellen Mirren at 70 is to younger men.
I found Mirren attractive in her 60's - made me feel a little guilt for liking her. I imagine that while 21 year old kids don't lust over her I bet she could bag a man in his 50s without too much trouble.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i would not f*** nick nolte if you handed me a million dollar check....well maybe but i would take same check for Hellen Mirren as well.

Of course, I totally agree, as I said women have higher standards so it doesn't matter that objectively men age better and don't sag or get cellulitis. You're only 45, by the time you're 70 you'll have much bigger things to worry about.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman is black, you're not. Black people don't age like us, they also look amazing bald, we don't.

No sh*t shes black and i am not black

did i say i am going to age well at 65 or 70?

i don't even know if i will be alive i don't think that far ahead.

I'm talking about random people aging both men and woman bodies age

you perspective is that women 'like' aging on men

i am saying no they don't they tolerate it or 'don't mind it' which is same thing

i don't know any woman who is walking on beach scoping out octogenarians or senior citizen men to check out there bodies.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No sh*t shes black and i am not black

did i say i am going to age well at 65 or 70?

i don't even know if i will be alive i don't think that far ahead.

I'm talking about random people aging both men and woman bodies age

you perspective is that women 'like' aging on men

i am saying no they don't they tolerate it or 'don't mind it' which is same thing

i don't know any woman who is walking on beach scoping out octogenarians or senior citizen men to check out there bodies.

Hairblues, I said the exact same things as you in my own posts, but you are repeating them back at me?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast and accurate response. :rolleyes:

Do you have a spare tire? Then you're fat. Lose that weight when you're old and you will have loose skin.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What?? I'd f*** Nick Nolte for $1M. (Would f*** obese burn victims aswell for that amount $$$)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, I totally agree, as I said women have higher standards so it doesn't matter that objectively men age better and don't sag or get cellulitis. You're only 45, by the time you're 70 you'll have much bigger things to worry about.

this I don't agree with.

i think both men and women have high standards.

men sag even ex body builders can eventually sag

what 30 year old woman finds this 'hot' she might tolerate it but its not 'hot'.

arnold-schwarzenegger-fat.jpg

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this I don't agree with.

what 30 year old woman finds this 'hot' she might tolerate it but its not 'hot'.

View attachment 48020

That's not sagging it's loose skin, he'd lost probably a third of his body weight in muscle because he'd just had a triple bypass in that picture. Loose skin is not sagging.

Secondly, of course women don't find old men attractive even when they have the body of a 25 year old, they have very high standards. Us men have very low standards compared to women. That's why every women gets hundreds of replies on tinder and DavidMPN gets 3. That's just how the human race is designed to function. Women have the babies and they need to be selective and men don't and our natural impulses reflect that.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this I don't agree with.

View attachment 48020
See all them leaves must fall down, growing old
Fat titties turn to teardrops as fat *** turns to flab
Sores that was open wounds eventually turn to scab
Trees bright and green turn yellow brown
Autumn caught em, see all them leaves must fall down, growin' old
-OutKast

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that a lot of sagging comes from accumulated fluctuations in weight. It's compounded by the fat cells having a different distribution than if you stayed level.

Women have more fluctuations in weight due to pregnancies, menstrual cycles, and social pressure on women to pursue failed dietary strategies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Susan Surandon is also one of those who is still desirable despite being in her sixties

View attachment 48019

she has a very natural face lift few years ago.

but yes shes very sexy for her age but more so in interviews then in photos.

her last BF i think was very young. her husband was also younger.

She is 70
Tim Robbins is 58

who looks better for their age?

tim-robbins-now-susan-sarandon-4-3.07.44-PM.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Sarandon-Jonathan-Bricklin.jpg

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I suspect that a lot of sagging comes from accumulated fluctuations in weight. It's compounded by the fat cells having a different distribution than if you stayed level.

Women have more fluctuations in weight due to pregnancies, menstrual cycles, and social pressure on women to pursue failed dietary strategies.

No, it's actually nature telling us not to have sex with post menopausal women because they can't have our kids.