Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
how the f*** is he even ugly man?
he is no chad for sure but i wonder why they said he looks ugly, he is a normal good looking guy. I wish i looked like him damn .
and he is not balding not noticeably yet but why the f*** the first guy mentioned that *PATHETIC*
and i wish i cud kill that Madi girl

yeh man he isnt really ugly is he?

but still he does look a bit odd with a buff body. its weird man.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
eggg.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh man he isnt really ugly is he?

but still he does look a bit odd with a buff body. its weird man.

He's not ugly, he's just not good-looking enough to pull of that photo + comment.

And the way he's standing is awkward, making him appear awkward.

This should be shown to those who say "just be confident".

Confidence without the means to back it up is just pathetic and laughed at.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not ugly, he's just not good-looking enough to pull of that photo + comment.

qsAVYnG.jpg

he IS ugly and balding doing 90% of work to make him f*****g UGLY

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

And it seems he is aware of his subhumanity:

It depends entirely on one's height. I'm 5'5. The typical "big" arms (around bicep) of 16-18 inches would make me look like a cartoon character. 14-15 would look really good on me. Even at 13 inches now, I look like I lift. But that's because I'm so short, with a small frame and head.

Head size matters a lot too. Big head on a small frame.. that's bad genetic luck. You'll need larger muscles to compensate for that relative head / body gap.

Also he is frauding in his POF account with 5'6 height he is 5'5...

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
qsAVYnG.jpg

Here he is ugly as f***, at 5'6 he's well passed giving up hope.

Feel bad for the guy.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aware of his subhumanity and yet he wants Immortality? Doubtful.

At first I thought he is redpilled.

Charisma is what comes naturally to those who have confidence. Confidence comes naturally to those who are attractive, or extremely skilled at something.

That's why you can be ugly but talented and still get laid. But if you're average in looks and talent? Be prepared to put in leagues of effort to ever date a girl, and don't expect it to last. If she's with you, it's just because she doesn't want to be alone for the moment. When a better guy comes along, gg.

But then...

I think my attractiveness is above average because I can get dates online and have had opportunities to have sex (women naked in bed) but I just mentally couldn't go through with it. I'm FA because of mental barriers not physical limitations. But girls never put themselves in my path. I have to do the hunting.

I'm FA but I'd consider myself moving into the normie in looks level because of tons of work on my body.

Yep well I know my pictures suck. It's a combination of a terrible phone camera, no real life friends to assist, and no photography skills.

MEANWHILE Lachowski looks 10/10 on driver licence photo

GFE5DjT.jpg

He

bA_pYi0BD4Krueb2Xwv2Npce1nqdXzEB1bAAdycBMCc.jpg

blames phone camera for a bad photos not his face.....

@Dante92 aware do not put shirtless photos on your tinder profile only @shookwun and @Baldhurts can

Well, I agree the pictures are terrible, but my camera sucks. I do intend to get a better camera, so that might help. But also, I definitely want at least one shirtless picture. I have a great body, it's my best asset. Not to showcase it would be like a girl with big boobs wearing a sweater in her pictures. It wouldn't make sense.

Shirtless pics are terrible if the guy has an average body. Not if he has a great body.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol to be fair i didnt even look at look at the comments.

i know what your saying.

but wtf are all the non good looking guys meant to do? just be sad and depressed. f*** that. i say good for him. even though it doesnt suit him. who cares

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
qsAVYnG.jpg

hes not ugly man ffs. he just has a f*****g egg head which has fucked him over.

normal head hed be fine. a little too much worked out yes, but its the head thats fucked him

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i know what your saying.

but wtf are all the non good looking guys meant to do? just be sad and depressed. f*** that. i say good for him. even though it doesnt suit him. who cares
another big question YOU ARE RICK, right?
u kind of sounded like him here.
WHO CARES... well everybody cares and that is evident in those comments, don't u see it?
that guy will be bullied in his entire life if he doesn't stop showing off.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
another big question YOU ARE RICK, right?
u kind of sounded like him here.
WHO CARES... well everybody cares and that is evident in those comments, don't u see it?
that guy will be bullied in his entire life if he doesn't stop showing off.

lol im not rick

look i no what you guys are saying. hes not good looking. and looks stupid posing etc

but what is he meant to do? spend the rest of his life in his shell because hes not born with model looks. thats sad as f*** to me. most ppl arent good looking. are they all meant to just live their life be boring. f*** that.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

i know what your saying.

Who cares? Maybe he doesn't, if I was in his position I would though.

I'm not suggesting being sad and depressed, I'm suggesting this behavior may cause sadness or depression.

If you really don't give a f*** then go for it, why not? Although living in delusion is usually temporary.

But not many (non-attractive) people I know who wouldn't be put down by those comments.

resu

Reaction score
He says he had naked women in his bed (his words) but wasn't able to perform, claims mental barrier. Sounds like he lowered his standards too far.