Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad part is this guy would be 6/10 with "twink hair" .

He's not ugly but his bald head is giving off that apperence... so depressing .

lol whats wrong with that?

6/7 out of 10 is average right? which this kid would be if he had hair.

its the f*****g the shape of his head thats killing him. i would seriously look into a wig if i was him.

with hair he would completely fine. normal average/decent looking guy

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol whats wrong with that?

6/7 out of 10 is average right? which this kid would be if he had hair.

its the f*****g the shape of his head thats killing him. i would seriously look into a wig if i was him.

with hair he would completely fine. normal average/decent looking guy

He meant that it's sad that this guy could have had a normal life if it weren't for male pattern baldness.

He'd be average but at 5'6 he'd still struggle.

Still though he'd have infinite more hope than he does now if he had hair. Since he currently has no hope.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He meant that it's sad that this guy could have had a normal life if it weren't for male pattern baldness.

Still though he'd have infinite more hope than he does now if he had hair. Since he currently has no hope.

he wouldnt f*****g struggle if he had hair

jesus f*****g christ

hes a decent enough looking guy. hairloss killed him because hes short and has a bad shaped head. if he had hair he would dating decent looking 5'1 girls .

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
And I know this feeling all too well. f***, when I started to buzz my hair (I was Norwood 2, and I kept it 4 mm) they told me I looked ridiculous due to my big head and huge forehead combined with my frail, ectomorph physique. Now that I'm Norwood 4 and thinning even more rapidly than before, I can only imagine how awful I'm gonna look with a shaved head. Well, I'll be forced to find out soon enough.

would you ever wear a wig?

seriously

if these hm companies dont happen in the next few years i might actually try it.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

Yes exactly . Worse part is I share similarities with this guy. I'm around his height with a small frame. Look decent with hair but without it probally look something like that pic

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

jesus f*****g christ

hes a decent enough looking guy. hairloss killed him because hes short and has a bad shaped head. if he had hair he would dating decent looking 5'1 girls .

Struggle != can't date decent looking girls.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Struggle != can't date decent looking girls.

lol you are deluded man

he is decent enough looking. which means with hair he would date decent enough looking girls.

height is irrelevant unless your a f*****g midget.

5'6 is short as f*** yes, but there plennnnnnnnty of decent looking 5' foot girls out there. see them all the time

he should get a wig/hair transplant/meds until hm tech comes out

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you are deluded man

he is decent enough looking. which means with hair he would date decent enough looking girls.

height is irrelevant unless your a f*****g midget.

5'6 is short as f*** yes, but there plennnnnnnnty of decent looking 5' foot girls out there. see them all the time

he should get a wig/hair transplant/meds until hm tech comes out

"he is decent enough looking. which means with hair he would date decent enough looking girls. "

I didn't deny this.

"height is irrelevant unless your a f*****g midget. "

Wrong. Completely, and demonstrably, wrong.

"5'6 is short as f*** yes, but there plennnnnnnnty of decent looking 5' foot girls out there. see them all the time"

True, but his height has basically cut his potential dating pool into 1/4 or even less.

This combined with average looks means he will still have a hard time dating.

I don't believe I'm deluded. Maybe guys are just taller here, or girls more picky.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. Completely, and demonstrably, wrong.

ok so i exaggerated here. of course height is important

but as decent enough looking guy, he still has plenty of girls out there to date. its just from a smaller pond like you said. but he isnt fucked by no means.

True, but his height has basically cut his potential dating pool into 1/4 or even less.

This combined with average looks means he will still have a hard time dating.

I don't believe I'm deluded. Maybe guys are just taller here, or girls more picky.

im relatively tall so i dont know what its like to date as a small dude. but the short friends i have, and short guys i know and see around seem to be dating just fine.

there dating girls pretty similar in looks and height.

resu

Reaction score

jesus f*****g christ

A cute 154 cm tall girl would be dating a much taller guy easily. Even with hair he would be struggling as an adult, maybe he could find short women with flaws or with psychological issues.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Precisely. I often see short, fat, ugly girls with tall, muscular, decent looking guys. When 4/10 girls date 6-7/10 guys, you know there's something very, very wrong with this society.
That is very common in the town I work in. Actually I used to friend zone women like that and so I am sure people thought I was dating them.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When @CopeForLife isn't posting pictures of the handsomest male models, he's posting pictures of the ugliest or most pathetic men he can find.

The poor soul you guys are obsessing over is 5'5 and bald at a very young age. In terms of "gymcelling" he's not super big, just cut which he should be. However he's bald, short, and has feminine bone structure. It's too much. On my scale he's around a 2.5 on 10, as in 75 per cent of men his age look better (possibly more?).

I know some short guys who have done well with women, with attractive women. They have both athleticism and hair and have a lot of things going for them.

Kj6723 who used to post here is an example. He's 5'6 and does well with women. However he's at 7 per cent body fat, lifts weight, does an consistent abd aggressive intermittent fasting game, and has supplemented his combover with a hair transplant (or maybe it's just scheduled), and has a great personality and intelligence.

Basically that applies to the short guys I know as well actually. To be with attractive women they have to be amazing all around. No margin of error.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wv09D.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kj6723 who used to post here is an example. He's 5'6 and does well with women. However he's at 7 per cent body fat, lifts weight, does an consistent abd aggressive intermittent fasting game, and has supplemented his combover with a hair transplant (or maybe it's just scheduled), and has a great personality and intelligence.

KJ said before he had a nice face. His hair was NW2.5.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
A cute 154 cm tall girl would be dating a much taller guy easily. Even with hair he would be struggling as an adult, maybe he could find short women with flaws or with psychological issues.

bullshit

most of the short girls i know are dating guys similar to height to them.

if that guy had hair, he would be fine. simple as that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
When @CopeForLife isn't posting pictures of the handsomest male models, he's posting pictures of the ugliest or most pathetic men he can find.

The poor soul you guys are obsessing over is 5'5 and bald at a very young age. In terms of "gymcelling" he's not super big, just cut which he should be. However he's bald, short, and has feminine bone structure. It's too much. On my scale he's around a 2.5 on 10, as in 75 per cent of men his age look better (possibly more?).

I know some short guys who have done well with women, with attractive women. They have both athleticism and hair and have a lot of things going for them.

Basically that applies to the short guys I know as well actually. To be with attractive women they have to be amazing all around. No margin of error.

Discussion about Kj is pointless unless we see girls he cleans up.

Maybe he shops full figured or ugly chicks who know.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy would still be fucked at 6'2. I have seen eggs that look less egg-like than his head