Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol really?

i dont think so mate. this statement is ridiculous

i haven't seen this either. if you do find yourself walking next to a fat girl - just walk faster. their chubby little legs can't keep up

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo dench can delete those posts in antydhtors thread in the success section where we talked about kevin

i spoke to him, he said he might come here. i dont want him to know im trolling him and back off.

it would be a shame if he didnt sign up and join us here.

OK i've deleted them. I imagine he'd very unimpressed if he saw those posts. He'd be looking at them like

337px-KevinCuck1.jpg

resu

Reaction score

Those shoes are very popular at the moment, I see a couple of short bimbos with those all the time, they look ridiculous, they're young good looking women, there's no need to compensate unless maybe they don't feel like a woman and feel inferior to taller women.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol @Baldhurts just keeps looking better with every update of his profile pic.
Why are you here? :D

notice in my avi my NW2.5-3? I'm looking at treatments and or a transplant to get my hairline fixed.

I don't know where you guys live, but I live in a big city where the men outnumber the women by a very large margin. I NEED to do something about my current hair situation and I'll tell you why.

If I want to be able to eventually find a cute girlfriend I need to be able to compete with the other men in this city. Anytime I have gone out in a social setting every single guy has a full head of hair/good haircut and looks like a NW1.

I always see these men surrounding the women and dating the very cute girls, very rarely do I see balding men with hot women. The standards are so high here looks wise that I need to do whatever it takes to be able to compete.. even the average man with a NW1 who's shorter or worse physique destroys me everytime because he has the IT factor.. which is a nice haircut. I NEED to get a full head of hair so that I can have a chance of getting 5/10 girl. Trust me.

Edit: before anyone try's saying I had matches on bumble despite of looks, nothing ever came of it so that is squashed.

@FredTheDutchman i saw your post, and for one thing I'm not going to sit on the forum and wish bad on anyone here and tell people they won't "make it" wishing bad upon people for no reason and telling them that they are inferior is a losers mentality and that's not me. I wish success for everyone, despite of circumstances.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
nYarQ5q.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
we could probably just do this via PM since nobody else knows who this guy is

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But the winner has to be Raquel Welch:

o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg

Plastic surgery or not I don't care for that debate, I would bang a 76 year old woman.

I wouldn't bang a 76 year old woman no matter if she looks very good for her age(if I were a guy), but damn she aged well.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably. Rumour has it he's actually a 6/10 by the way. Dr House (I think?) apparently saw some of his pictures and confirmed that @Dante92 was actually above average. His quasimodoesque disfigurement is BS. He's more BDDed than @Baldhurts

Lol

i know hes blocked me. i dont blame him. i cant help but troll him

it would be ridiculous if dante was above average.

id love to see those pics Doctor

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks to me like she's wearing a wig - you can see the hemline just above her right temple. No way would I put my nob in her powdery old vag. She probably queefs cobwebs ffs.

dude are you meds?

you seem good looking enough to carry off the shaved look.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Probably. Rumour has it he's actually a 6/10 by the way. Dr House (I think?) apparently saw some of his pictures and confirmed that @Dante92 was actually above average. His quasimodoesque disfigurement is BS. He's more BDDed than @Baldhurts

Hmm, doesn't sound like @Dante92 to show his pictures to anyone