Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The clinical trials are overwhelmingly convincing at this point.

It's not so much "necessary" (few things are), as it's beneficial for the brain and the body.

In his latest book, Dr. David Perlmutter recommends everybody do a 72-hour fast once every 3 months. He's a neurologist.

They're now testing fasting for cancer and alzheimer's.

Your body is hungriest when you've depleted your liver glycogen. That's the short-term batter in your body -- about 1,500 calories can be stored. Once that's gone, your liver starts turning body fat (long-term energy) into ketones and sugar for energy.
How is your weight loss going?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your weight loss going?

It's paused because I've been lazy and overeating throughout January.

Fasting only works if you're actually doing it lol.

Last Friday was my first fast in over a month, and then there's one today.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, I know I'm not average, I'm bald. The average man is not bald therefore I am below average,

Secondly, yes you do have to be beautiful to be a leading lady. No matter what you say you are definitely wrong about this. Even if you got a hundred different 20-something women together only 10-20 of them would be as attractive as Felicity Jones or Emilia Clarke because hollywood leading ladies are 8/10's and 9/10's..

This is actually insane.

Not true for an actress being beautiful:

Cate Blanchet (6):
View attachment 47945

Sandra Bullock (6):

View attachment 47946

Meryl Streep (5/6):

View attachment 47947

Hillary Swank (5):
View attachment 47948

Just got around to seeing these replies.

All I can say is

"Lol"

"Seriously?"

And "I rest my case."

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
how could this be achieved?

i wana look like the second guy too. the guy above is too bulky for me.
I think the first guy is around 14% body fat and the other guy is around 10%.

If the first guy lost around 10lbs of fat then he would look a lot like the second guy.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What? I never talked about my standards (which are, or were, not high at all), I thought we were talking about mere facts.

I don't think it's a fact that women start declining at 25 though, more like 10 years later.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

If the first guy lost around 10lbs of fat then he would look a lot like the second guy.

the first guy is bigger over all. the second guy is slimmer which i prefer.

first guy chest is too man booby to me. to big, round. second guy i prefer, slim, square, smaller.

second guy has more v shape overall. nice shoulder and arms. first guy not quite same, arms look bigger for shoulders.

what sort of weight training would you need to get to second guy if you were starting from quite skinny?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a fact that women start declining at 25 though, more like 10 years later.
There is no golden rule.

My face isn't getting any better these past few years (I'm 31). I've now got lines beneath my eyes and across my forehead. There is definitely ageing going on here and it probably started around 28/29. I can still look okay, especially with a little tan, but by the age of 35 or 40 likely travel from a 6 to a 5. Maybe with more hair loss that will be a 4.

Haha I just realised how fucked I am.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
the first guy is bigger over all. the second guy is slimmer which i prefer.

first guy chest is too man booby to me. to big, round. second guy i prefer, slim, square, smaller.

second guy has more v shape overall. nice shoulder and arms. first guy not quite same, arms look bigger for shoulders.

what sort of weight training would you need to get to second guy if you were starting from quite skinny?
With any beginner the best thing to do is just hit the weights for 6 months and follow a good diet and then see where you are at.

But the trick to that body is having a low body fat - you don't need that much muscle.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I would say the first guy is around 10 to 11 percent and the second is around 8 to 9 percent. The second guy looks great because he is more muscular and has a large skeletal frame. My best case scenario would be where BH is at on when he is not on the keto diet. I have a build like his but my body fat is 15 percent so I don't look like him yet and I don't I have the willpower to do it. I keep trying but I can't stop cheating. I don't cheat with sweets, I cheat with carbs like bread, rice, and potatoes.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
im so good looking it wont matter how old i am or how much hair i have left.

when youve been blessed with such beauty it doesnt really matter

you know what im saying man?
You are the best looking troll I have ever had the privilege to meet. But I have to be honest with you, since Dante trusts me, he sent me a photo of himself which was deleted immediately, and he is really actually a great looking guy in my opinion and I have BDD.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the best looking troll I have ever had the privilege to meet. But I have to be honest with you, since Dante trusts me, he sent me a photo of himself which was deleted immediately, and he is really actually a great looking guy in my opinion and I have BDD.

i always knew dante was a looker. hes f*****g trolling us isnt he? the bastard. with a name as cool as dante, how could you not be good looking?

i think we all have bdd mate. id had it since i can remember.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i always knew dante was a looker. hes f*****g trolling us isnt he? the bastard. with a name as cool as dante, how could you not be good looking?

i think we all have bdd mate. id had it since i can remember.
I think Rick is the only one who never had BDD. He even hated people with BDD even more than Jews. He said people with BDD should be crucified by mirrors. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DBW

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Rick is the only one who never had BDD. He even hated people with BDD even more than Jews. He said people with BDD should be crucified by mirrors. :rolleyes:

lol

i miss rick

ive made contact with kevin, he said he might join up lol. i said its a great website with lots talk about new treatments and girls and weightlifting.

he'll elevate this place to a new level

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
lol

i miss rick

ive made contact with kevin, he said he might join up lol. i said its a great website with lots talk about new treatments and girls and weightlifting.

he'll elevate this place to a new level
Kevin contacted me too and said he would only come if you leave. Would you be willing to make such a sacrifice?