Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no reason to use an elder person, specially if it works better on younger people and you are trying to showcase the efficacy. Isn't that the whole point of before and after pictures?
Well, but the presentation DID show the efficacy. The woman got (almost) total regrowth. I agree that Fidia/Brotzu made a horrible pick using the male subject, but I do recall @Clockwise posting a update about a conversation he had with Brotzu, where he said something along the lines of "Even the older subject got regrowth, imagine what it does to younger ones". This can clearly be seen in the female subject.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, but the presentation DID show the efficacy. The woman got (almost) total regrowth. I agree that Fidia/Brotzu made a horrible pick using the male subject, but I do recall @Clockwise posting a update about a conversation he had with Brotzu, where he said something along the lines of "Even the older subject got regrowth, imagine what it does to younger ones". This can clearly be seen in the female subject.
99% of this forum isn't excited cause the majority of us are male. Also there are many treatments that can give regrowth to older people but not to young people with aggressive hair loss. The 11% regrowth the elder guy got doesn't even translate to maintenance for aggressive diffuse thinners. Also there's no reason to have 50+ people on trials and not even present the hair count statistics on a "scientific" presentation.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Aza post 22391 . I seen descent regrowth in all the pictures . The older guy even had a little regrowth which I thought was impressive for his age .
If you people think your going to get 100% of your hair back from out of a bottle you may be disappointed . This product is made to help people regrow hair but most of you that will be using this lotion will never see a 20 year hair line in the mirror again . I don't think you are ever going to see a hair loss product the will get all your hair back . Instead of running these company's down be grateful they are trying to do something to help us .

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with Aza post 22391 . I seen descent regrowth in all the pictures . The older guy even had a little regrowth which I thought was impressive for his age .
If you people think your going to get 100% of your hair back from out of a bottle you may be disappointed . This product is made to help people regrow hair but most of you that will be using this lotion will never see a 20 year hair line in the mirror again . I don't think you are ever going to see a hair loss product the will get all your hair back . Instead of running these company's down be grateful they are trying to do something to help us .
Exactly!

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't get why people are so disappointment in the presentation? The woman got total regrowth, and the man (who is clearly older) didn't because he's older (although he did get a bit of regrowth). Brotzu himself confirmed that it works better on persons who are starting out to bald.

The second pics are clearly stunning.

Did I miss something here?

Yes, you did. Your statement implies that you recognize the lotion is meant to work better on younger people (as in the man’s photograph). The study had people aged 18-55. Why In the hell would you show someone who’s in a group that will derive less effectiveness out of the product? There is literally no reason to do that—without excruciating mental gymnastics, which I expect you to demonstrate for us all.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you did. Your statement implies that you recognize the lotion is meant to work better on younger people (as in the man’s photograph). The study had people aged 18-55. Why In the hell would you show someone who’s in a group that will derive less effectiveness out of the product? There is literally no reason to do that—without excruciating mental gymnastics, which I expect you to demonstrate for us all.
Nope, not performing mental gymnastics, nor am I deluding myself. I'm just making conclusions based off the evidence. And that conclusion is that it worked great for the younger subject (the woman), and not so great (but still a little bit) for the older subject (the man). I'm also going off verified statements from Brotzu who said that it works better for younger persons.

Why they chose such a poor picture for the effectiveness I don't know, but the result from the woman is undeniably stellar.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also going off verified statements from Brotzu who said that it works better for younger persons.
What verified statments? The one that says me and two of my friends recovered 5 years of hair loss in 2 years and posting 0 evidence.
Or maybe the one that it stops hair loss and gives maintenance, but still saying me and my friends tested it for 4 years and we know it maintains, yet we are 50+ year old men. Homemade lotion results do not bring enough proof.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What verified statments? The one that says me and two of my friends recovered 5 years of hair loss in 2 years and posting 0 evidence.
Or maybe the one that it stops hair loss and gives maintenance, but still saying me and my friends tested it for 4 years and we know it maintains, yet we are 50+ year old men. Homemade lotion results do not bring enough proof.
Nope, I'm referring to the BelliCapelli interview

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I'm referring to the BelliCapelli interview
Yet, the doctor could not answer for dermatologists after the conference. He was destroyed, he did not even know the correct terminology.
The presentation was also messed up even in scientific sense. I don't remember, but they mixed up the fact that S-Equol inhibits AR5 according to his own theory when it did inhibit only DHT. To me it seemed that he does not even know what the ingredients actually do.
Also why present the results of children when selling the patent? Maybe beause it does not work well for males, weren't they working for Androgenetic Alopecia first? And why do female results look terrible in the scientific article (the first dermatology study posted in 2016).

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prof Brotzu did not choose those photos. A private company hired by Fidia performed the testing and shared those photos. Results looked pretty good to me..just as good as minoxidil if not better, particularly the female.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why am I dumb for thinking that the presentation pics show regrowth? Especially in the female subject. No need for adhominems

You again ! You always show up here to defend Broztu. I think you may be a Fidia employee. Looking at your history, you are only active on this thread.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually I'm quite happy with what I've seen on this old dudes head. For a good finasteride responder this is orgasm, imagine combining both

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You again ! You always show up here to defend Broztu. I think you may be a Fidia employee. Looking at your history, you are only active on this thread.
I'm only active on this thread because this is the only potential hairloss treatment that I am interested in since I am in the very early stages of balding. This is the second time you're accusing me of being a shill/Fidia employee. You really need to get a life instead of combing through thread-member's post-histories like some sort of deranged obsessed freak.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I just wanna hear an official statement „we have nothing because we are retarded as f***“

Then I can sleep again

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@NW2.5372846, you'd be wise to listen to this guy--he gets it. You can pick and choose what to hone in on, but in the end you're doing those mental gymnastics for us all to see.