Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i am still optimistic that i will be able to finally dump the finasteride and minoxidil when it comes out! No regrowth true but if it maintains that will be enough for me, i can finally get another hair transplant without having to be on the skin/dick ruining crap i am on now!

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truly shameful. Personally I would never be wrong like that, ever. Anyway moving along considering that the big 3 are almost useless I think the homemade Brotzu is worth doing. I figure it can't really be worse than what we have already and it sets a good precedent for us
What's so shameful about changing opinions based on recent events? A 6 month trial isn't even enough to show maintenance, the data wasn't presented in a scientific fashion, Fidia hasn't been communicating well with the stakeholder (us), the fact that the pictures for 3 months and 6 months were switched and no one spotted straight away shows that the cosmetic difference was very minimal, apparently Brotzu was unable to answer some of the questions from the dermatologists present, the male subject was over 50 years old despite the doctor behind the lotion claiming it works best for people under 30, the results contradict the extract from the patent saying "On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair.". Etc...

I don't think Fidia has dealt well with this product and Brotzu and Beps overhyped the lotion with claims of 5 years regrowth and 2 Norwoods reversal.

It's pretty bad that a company that's been around so long and an 80-year-old doctor wound up jumping on the snake oil sales wagon.
The results on the presentation do not show signs of it being a scam. There is no tricks with lighting and angles or hairstyles. I just think this will be an extra weapon in the arsenal, not a replacement for the Big 3.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why am I dumb for thinking that the presentation pics show regrowth? Especially in the female subject. No need for adhominems

You are dumb because you defending this lotion. The Pics are bullshit. The old plonker has barely regrowth (in my opinion it's only because his head is tilted in the second pic).

Facts straight: Brotzu claimed 5 years regrowth and that it works best on young guys. And what we see is one picture of an old man with some ridiculous regrowth (my Regaine growth was 100 times better). So were are the whole young guys who grew there 5 years back? Where? From marketing perspective alone, they would have shown these pics (if it would be a real thing) and not the one of the elder. And the most ridiculous thing is that we didn't get any data. Where is the data about change in hair count, hair diameter, anagen and telogen before and after 6 months? Nothing. Bullshit! This whole thing is a joke and if you still defending this than yes, you are a deluded and dumb person.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are dumb because you defending this lotion. The Pics are bullshit. The old plonker has barely regrowth (in my opinion it's only because his head is tilted in the second pic).

Facts straight: Brotzu claimed 5 years regrowth and that it works best on young guys. And what we see is one picture of an old man with some ridiculous regrowth (my Regaine growth was 100 times better). So were are the whole young guys who grew there 5 years back? Where? From marketing perspective alone, they would have shown these pics (if it would be a real thing) and not the one of the elder. And the most ridiculous thing is that we didn't get any data. Where is the data about change in hair count, hair diameter, anagen and telogen before and after 6 months? Nothing. Bullshit! This whole thing is a joke and if you still defending this than yes, you are a deluded and dumb person.
Damn. Dial it down a little bro.

There's no need to call people dumb and deluded. I agree with you that no one should be defending that presentation but some people are still holding on to hope because of the temple results from the homemade version.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn. Dial it down a little bro.

There's no need to call people dumb and deluded. I agree with you that no one should be defending that presentation but some people are still holding on to hope because of the temple results from the homemade version.

Do we have any real background information about this guy with his temple regrowth? I don't think so. Maybe he's popping Dutasteride like this Swisstemples Scam guy in the past or whatever. If this lotion doesn't work for Brotzu/Fidia-Patients, why should it work in a homemade version?

I don't know man... If someone manges to produce this lotion, I maybe would at least try it. Let's see...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any real background information about this guy with his temple regrowth? I don't think so. Maybe he's popping Dutasteride like this Swisstemples Scam guy in the past or whatever. If this lotion doesn't work for Brotzu/Fidia-Patients, why should it work in a homemade version?

I don't know man... If someone manges to produce this lotion, I maybe would at least try it. Let's see...

I messaged the temple guy . He wasn't on finasteride and had just stopped minoxidil after it had done nothing for him. Not like dutasteride or finasteride would ever regrow temples like that anyway...

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I messaged a guy in this forum, who showed before and after pics of good regrwoth with Chaga. There are people who got Regrowth with Voltaren. There are people who got regrowth from Castor Oil. There are people who got regrowth from dermaroller. Or do you remember this guy who got massive regrwoth with Enzalutamide, a very very strong androgen antagonist? For example I got Regrowth with topical Setipiprant (but it's all gone) and showed these stunning pics in this forum. So many people get so-called regrowth but at the end the results are never repeatable by the other guys who are trying these things. This will be the exact same thing.

P.S. An other example. Ask about @whatevr Alpicort-F gains. He had the best regrowth I've ever seen in my life. Later so many people purchased Alpicort-F and nobody got results with it. What I'm trying to say is, what works for one or two persons won't work for the majority of people by a high chance (if it's not minoxidil or finasteride). It means nothing ifif something is working for 1 person. And I'm saying this regarding the fact that Brotzu already showed us that this sh*t is not working for the majority of people.

Last edited:

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Truly shameful. Personally I would never be wrong like that, ever. Anyway moving along considering that the big 3 are almost useless I think the homemade Brotzu is worth doing. I figure it can't really be worse than what we have already and it sets a good precedent for us

Embrace the faith of hair pieces and you shall find salvation in thy life

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Embrace the faith of hair pieces and you shall find salvation in thy life

There's a Bible quote about selling all your stuff and becoming a poor person or something and I'm basically that except like unintentional

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a Bible quote about selling all your stuff and becoming a poor person or something and I'm basically that except like unintentional

If you can save 200$ - 400$ you can get one that lasts for 3 months min, supplies are like 30$-100$ a month.

But Yes its better if you're well off financially, you might need to try more than one piece or it might not work etc..

You can pm me I will show you da wei if you wanna give it a try

Last edited:

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty bad that a company that's been around so long and an 80-year-old doctor wound up jumping on the snake oil sales wagon.

Bcs they just realized how delusional and stupid baldies are. They’ll pay top dollar even when the company practically shows its a scam. I mean, just look at this thread, people still defending and wanting this lotion crap. Lol Brotzu and Fidia are laughing at all the baldies right now.