Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only active on this thread because this is the only potential hairloss treatment that I am interested in since I am in the very early stages of balding. This is the second time you're accusing me of being a shill/Fidia employee. You really need to get a life instead of combing through thread-member's post-histories like some sort of deranged obsessed freak.
the same thing happen to me back in 2016 when i was excited about the Groupe buy and the lotion !!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
br1 before finasteride

br2.png

br1 20 years later

br3.png

:(

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's going on over Ieson?
I see they're all hyped about submitting some kind of reports against Fidia?

Would an italian member be kind enough to clarify, please?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pretty sure its just another thread of people jumping to conclusions out of annoyance they haven't heard anything from Fidia yet...

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

nothing. people think they have rights over what a private company does and doesn't. they are trying to get media attention. they will not succeed trust me

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They're signaling what is happening to a very popular television show that does reportages over any kind of "injustice" (mafia, church and whatever they receive)
They're sending kids' and women's areata stories, I think, maybe just to f*** Fidia up

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 years of hair loss reversed
It actually has trials and patents
It's going to be commercialized in early 2017
Fidia is a reputable company, and Brotzu is an accomplished doctor
No side effects, it's even safe to apply on children
Hyped enough?
P.S. F*** that guy that claims it doesn't work, all aboard the hype train choo choo!!

Really? "False Promises"? Show me the damn source to where Fidia promised a 2016 or 2017 release date. The fact that they are running proper trials for the efficacy of this lotion already shows that this lotion could finally be the product to replace finasteride and minoxidil. No scam, no bs.

Because f*** logic. Let's spend a crap ton of money on patents, trials, and development to release an underwhelming product.
Oh boi! It's brutal how your opinions and perception of a company can change.

I've always remained positive about this lotion (Brotzu you were the chosen one!!!). Can't believe how badly that pathetic excuse of a presentation has dented my hopes in this lotion. My hope in this is hanging by a thread at this stage.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've always remained positive about this lotion (Brotzu you were the chosen one!!!). Can't believe how badly that pathetic excuse of a presentation has dented my hopes in this lotion. My hope in this is hanging by a thread at this stage.

Truly shameful. Personally I would never be wrong like that, ever. Anyway moving along considering that the big 3 are almost useless I think the homemade Brotzu is worth doing. I figure it can't really be worse than what we have already and it sets a good precedent for us

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's pretty bad that a company that's been around so long and an 80-year-old doctor wound up jumping on the snake oil sales wagon.