My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g c**** ... Talking about updates

Screenshot_20180425-110731_Chrome.jpg

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it looks as if they think that this lotion is a joke and should not be taken seriously.
Anyways, it will be hilarious if this is out in 2021, 5 years later after it was supposed to be out.

I’m gonna doubledown on the ‘they think that this lotion is a joke’ notion.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I think we should now be looking forward for probably the most important hair conference of the year in Europe, the 18th meeting of the European Hair Research Society.

And guess what: it will take place in less than a month, IN BOLOGNA, ITALY!!! Androgenetic Alopecia is also on the topics list.
http://ehrs.org/bologna/

If Fidia won't be present here, in their own fuckin country, then we can all say goodbye to the lotion release this year.

From what I see, they always aim to present research results at high-level conferences, so this would be their best moment to break the ice with this lotion and launch the marketing campaign from that moment onwards.

Fidia will most likely announce their presence during the week before the event, so I wouldn't expect any kind of announcements until then.

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those fuckers will have a lot to explain. If they don't participate they're the Clowns.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god, please no, no god, noooooooo. Please don't think they're going to attend that conference. They obviously don't take the lotion seriously, or something is up, otherwise they would post some kind of announcement of future plans or presentations like they obviously know how to do.

:::::::
giphy-1.gif

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should now be looking forward for probably the most important hair conference of the year in Europe, the 18th meeting of the European Hair Research Society.

Very interesting
Regina Betz (Bonn)
Ulrike Blume-Peytavi (Berlin)
Nilofer Farjo (Manchester)
Ramon Grimalt (Barcelona)
Claire Higgins (London)
Yuliya Ovcharenko (Kharkiv)
Lidia Rudnicka (Warsaw)
Sergio Vañó Galván (Madrid)
Gill Westgate (Bradford)
Abraham Zlotogorski (Jerusalem)

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys holy sh*t i cannot believe it, i just joined this forum and am struggling with this balding crap and what the f*** do i find ? a gigantic 1Million+ views thread that states that a cure should be out by 2016 !! jesus f*****g christ im so excited you guys are already cured and have 2 years of testing with this lotion right ? holy sh*t i didnt read anything im just overjoyed this is it !!! there is on other explanation for this kind of mega thread, an italian guy did it holy shiiiit !!! im gonna read this thread and then buy the lotion great news

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys holy sh*t i cannot believe it, i just joined this forum and am struggling with this balding crap and what the f*** do i find ? a gigantic 1Million+ views thread that states that a cure should be out by 2016 !! jesus f*****g christ im so excited you guys are already cured and have 2 years of testing with this lotion right ? holy sh*t i didnt read anything im just overjoyed this is it !!! there is on other explanation for this kind of mega thread, an italian guy did it holy shiiiit !!! im gonna read this thread and then buy the lotion great news
Doffy go back to watching chinese cartoons. Reality is always worse than fiction and our fantasies. Read the last 200 pages and crush your soul to pieces.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it looks as if they think that this lotion is a joke and should not be taken seriously.
Anyways, it will be hilarious if this is out in 2021, 5 years later after it was supposed to be out.

I don't get it, though. It shouldn't matter whether they view the lotion as a joke or a legit treatment. I would think all they care about is profit, and if there is that much hype currently surrounding the lotion, why not start selling as soon as possible?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to the future kiddo!

For best results get on the "bigger 3", Italian Lotion + No Fap + ReBoost.

Be careful with side effects, the lotion's fragrance makes it very easy to drown in pussay. The smell is truly powerful.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

And guess what: it will take place in less than a month, IN BOLOGNA, ITALY!!! Androgenetic Alopecia is also on the topics list.
http://ehrs.org/bologna/

If Fidia won't be present here, in their own fuckin country, then we can all say goodbye to the lotion release this year.

From what I see, they always aim to present research results at high-level conferences, so this would be their best moment to break the ice with this lotion and launch the marketing campaign from that moment onwards.

Fidia will most likely announce their presence during the week before the event, so I wouldn't expect any kind of announcements until then.
thanks for this, i will be officially disassembling my brotzu shrine if they are not there.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@yulley what day exactly is this conference in Bologna Italy taking place? Did you say May 18th?
So no one knows yet if Fidia will be there or not?