Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going through all the speakers from may 18th to 20th I haven’t seen anyone related with Fidia. Maybe they’re not in the list yet...

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This question may have already been answered here. Does anyone know how long it takes to release a product after a patent is filed? In other words does the patent have any bearing on when a product goes to market?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
br1 before finasteride

br5.png

br1 20 years later

br6.png

:(

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know its stupid but could we get a group mailing to fidia set up to send daily, it seemed to work in 2016. im usually against this sort of thing but f*** it id like them to just close this drama once and for all good or bad.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going through all the speakers from may 18th to 20th I haven’t seen anyone related with Fidia. Maybe they’re not in the list yet...

Yes, couldn't find them either, it's interesting to see that Follicum is participating on Saturday.
There are however some empty spaces within the schdeule, so I hope that Fidia will fill one of them later on.

If they don't, then it's clear that they'll either not release the lotion this year OR they're selling it to another company...

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of writing senseless mails, wouldn’t it be helpful to contact them via phone and ask whether fidia will be part of the conference?

I mean it is a concrete question, if they answer with „no“ everything is clear.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian snake oil to hit the market soon! Lmao when will you people learn smh.
When you grow up
Who is sam1 and why is he disliking my post? Does sam1 have a small penis? Does sam1 get no pussy? Does sam1 feel miserable because he lost all his hair and he’s a bald sexless cuck now? Does sam1 get paid to promote this useless lotion? So many questions, not enough answers. I want FIDIA to chime in here.

My question is .. Why do you care ? Why are you on this forum ? Don't you get Pussy ? Are you subconsciously waiting for this cure ?

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know its stupid but could we get a group mailing to fidia set up to send daily, it seemed to work in 2016. im usually against this sort of thing but f*** it id like them to just close this drama once and for all good or bad.

It’s been closed, you and many other delusional baldies just can’t accept it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is sam1 and why is he disliking my post? Does sam1 have a small penis? Does sam1 get no pussy? Does sam1 feel miserable because he lost all his hair and he’s a bald sexless cuck now? Does sam1 get paid to promote this useless lotion? So many questions, not enough answers. I want FIDIA to chime in here.

Sam1 Is a woman you gormless f***

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does someone has the means or the knowledge to see if a patent is being traded?
How can we check this? Is this public info?