Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
takemymoney.jpg

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but if this does work any at all, I suppose higher dosages than 1ml are needed.

Dude, when I ask my barber to trim it, it looks like absolute sh*t. 2-3 months later it is almost the same as they guy in the photo.
I'd suggest not cutting g your hair so. The hair was wispy and got thicker. Wispy hair is miniaturized hair that goes off in every angle. In d it's not wispy anymore

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd suggest not cutting g your hair so. The hair was wispy and got thicker. Wispy hair is miniaturized hair that goes off in every angle. In d it's not wispy anymore
My f*****g hair is wispy when I cut it, even sides, 3 months later, they merge and create volume.

Reactions: br1

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But we won't show you results on men under 30....cause f*** U....but we are positive it works !

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 17.34.28.png

Under 30 ^^^ . I know these mean nothing to you because you'll probably say he shaved his temples just to troll us or something stupid, but having heard what this group of homemade lotion people actually said. A few of them made great recovery (like shown) and some others in the group got ok recovery.

Like all treatments, there will be people among us who are great responders, and others will be ok responders. Maybe just be happy that your big 3, will soon be the big 4.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 98803

Under 30 ^^^ . I know these mean nothing to you because you'll probably say he shaved his temples just to troll us or something stupid, but having heard what this group of homemade lotion people actually said. A few of them made great recovery (like shown) and some others in the group got ok recovery.

Like all treatments, there will be people among us who are great responders, and others will be ok responders. Maybe just be happy that your big 3, will soon be the big 4.

Man, it obviously can't replace current treatments and this really makes me sad actually, i'm just laughing on all the dumbfucks bragging about those "amazing" results and insulting skecptical members....this is so f*****g ridiculous seeing those pics...

And i'm not even talking about the supposed price and bottle volume....much more expensive than Big 3

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, it obviously can't replace current treatments and this really makes me sad actually, i'm just laughing on all the dumbfucks bragging about those "amazing" results and insulting skecptical members....this is so f*****g ridiculous seeing those pics...

Find me a before and after pic where finasteride regrew temples. Some of us would actually like to have functioning male genitalia leaving our 20's.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will test this thing. If it works, fine, I will let you know, if it doesn't work, I will let you know too. We will have real feedback soon enough.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only partially agree. First of all they are at least using the same angle and lighting which is good. Moreover you have to be blind if you don't see an improvement (yeah even if hair length is probably a little different). Obviously it's a small change but that's exactly what I was expecting, a small improvement. Wish we could see the pictures from all patients.
Honestly, there could be huge changes or no change at all. From the pics i am absolutely clueless. The fact that these monkeys cant take 100% comparable picture with same hair length, hair style, lighting and angle (only all points together make it really comparable) shows me that the way i think is the most realistic. Why would they do such things if the improvements are evident? Thats not logical to me. Its not as bad as other photos, but its still bad for the matter of clear comparison.

I still do really really hope that your perception is better than mine, i would already be more than satisfied if it stops hair loss without sides.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find me a before and after pic where finasteride regrew temples. Some of us would actually like to have functioning male genitalia leaving our 20's.

It doesn't regrew temples, just some terminal hair, which is good yes, but what tells you that he's not on other treatments aswell ? His "word" ?

Also remember the 5 years claim ? 2 Norwoods back ? So much teasing

I just want some real data and a well made study, like a respectable lab will do, not a leaked undercover homemade druid potion one picture proof

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 98803

So instead of responding to my point, you sidetrack it with this. But to play along, no I don't trust these. I'm the first to say they look amazing, because I'm not actively trying to sh*t on all of this. I want it to work. Regardless, like I said those results are fantastic, but they're from some random guy nobody knows who uploaded them with a supposed homemade version. When Brotzu uses unconfirmed photos from some random guy as proof and then leaks an official but garbage photo like the one Clockwise just posted, I don't know how you can get more clear that this whole thing is a shitshow.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we have a confirmation that it doesn't work at all. The baseline hair (A) looks like there's a lot more than both B and C combined. The baseline photo even has more coverage on the topleft side than the 6 month photo. This is confirmation that the combed direction of the hair plays a huge impact. You can see the hair on the sides of his head in A are combed down the side of his head, while in D they're combed toward the front of his head and some combed toward the top of his head like a standard combover. Not to mention B hair is wet and C is slightly wet. This whole thing is a f*****g joke. I am 100% confident I could comb photo A to look exactly like D.

@tzt here you go

Reactions: tzt

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's another photo of a 50 year old man, but trust us guys it works wonders if you're under 30!!! Buy buy buy!!!
Even though this gave me a good laugh you have to admit that its a leaked photo, not official:) maybe the person itself just wanted to share and risk it and no young one dared to do the same. But thats just a guess.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though this gave me a good laugh you have to admit that its a leaked photo, not official:) maybe the person itself just wanted to share and risk it and no young one dared to do the same. But thats just a guess.
...Wait, you think the people in the photos are the ones doing the leaking? This forum has now convinced me that there's a connection between hair loss and cognitive degeneration.