Attachments

• 20170111_213308.png
    20170111_213308.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 453

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is so down because of this, sure it got delayed but they're still continuing. At this point they have to know if it's working and if it wasn't their press release would not say the product will be completed by 2018. If they where giving up on it the press release would say something like "at this time we don't see a place for this lotion in our product line", pretty much stating it doesn't work but not admitting it's a failure. Obviously that's not the case, delays like this happen that's why I didn't hesitate to start finasteride.

I also honestly think AA only being mentioned initially was a mistake, in large companies like this they have media people writing these things not people that worked on the trial.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T

I take it she didn't elaborate on what part exactly surprised them?

Yes she did and it seems her and Dr Brotzu are both surprised its not going to be out by this March--they don't know why...He is as clueless or surprised about it as us apparently--this is according to woman. (It gets like game of telephone add to this English translation).

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go contact Kane.

This, I already sent an email to anageninc(kane) asking about the possibility of them being able to replicate/market something similar, it's a massive shot in the dark but let's let him know the demand is there at least.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This, I already sent an email to anageninc(kane) asking about the possibility of them being able to replicate/market something similar, it's a massive shot in the dark but let's let him know the demand is there at least.

Did you tell him, how huge this thread is?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you tell him, how huge this thread is?

Well, no I probably should have. It's easy to contact them though if anyone else wants to

Invisible93

My Regimen
Reaction score
On AA girl's facebook page she posted a post about fidia's official statement i wish google translate is wrong ..
Also the "hidden" sticker is to hide her name u all know who she is :)
Lol i cant find how quotes works here xD im 3 days old on this forum

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On AA girl's facebook page she posted a post about fidia's official statement i wish google translate is wrong ..

since it's her saying it I don't believe it at all. She doesn't know anything more than we do, and fidia cut her off from her supply so she clearly has a bias

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i cant find how quotes works here xD im 3 days old on this forum

I just checked there is nothing of the sort posted there. This is pure nonsense, is this alexfighter again? total BS