Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No evidence + market release = scam.

f*** sakes guys try burying this on your brains. If the brotion is released without them showing solid evidence of a positive response then feel free to pull out the pitchforks but until then just be skeptical and stop shitting on Fidia for no reason.

I understand that historically everything released since Finasteride and minoxidil has been snake oil, except for maybe Adenosine. But treatments progress with time so hopefully the brotion will be a step in the right direction.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
holyshit didnt know topical keto causes mental sides

Think i missed something here. Just thought I'd add my two cents, whenever I use keto shampoos i feel awful. Super drowsy and out of it. Think I'm in the absolute minority though. And F all of you in advance for telling me it's impossible to get sides from a shampoo. :)

Willy Shakespeare

My Regimen
Reaction score
oft methinks that I am the only reader of the Brotzu thread, which is in fact the ambitious legacy of a postmodern fella-me-lad who owns all the different users and maketh those folk interact.
tis either that, or an AI network composed of fusty disused NASA computers some nerd hath built in a broom closet 20 years ago and forgot to shut down.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oft methinks that I am the only reader of the Brotzu thread, which is in fact the ambitious legacy of a postmodern fella-me-lad who owns all the different users and maketh those folk interact.
tis either that, or an AI network composed of fusty disused NASA computers some nerd hath built in a broom closet 20 years ago and forgot to shut down.
God, you writes like Shakespeare

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this 300 years before Descartes 'brain in a vat concept' brilliant Willy or are you just getting a reply from a computer?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gosh, I know you guys hate pessimists in this threat! But I just can't help on being sceptical! I smell HYPE for no good scientific reason, just that being faith! I just watched this guy's video and his analogy made sense. "if hair is a guy hanging in a noose, then this Italian lotion is what cuts the noose and feeds the guy back to full strength". Well, isnt that what Finasteride and Minoxidil already do when combined?
Tho we do have a new term that I never had heard before in the hairloss world, PGE1.
Still, the mechanism is the same as minoxidil's mechanism.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gosh, I know you guys hate pessimists in this threat! But I just can't help on being sceptical! I smell HYPE for no good scientific reason, just that being faith! I just watched this guy's video and his analogy made sense. "if hair is a guy hanging in a noose, then this Italian lotion is what cuts the noose and feeds the guy back to full strength". Well, isnt that what Finasteride and Minoxidil already do when combined?
Tho we do have a new term that I never had heard before in the hairloss world, PGE1.
But if this don’t have major sides (sexual) then people who can’t take fina cuz of sides will be saved!

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The article came out in 2015 with estimated release of late 2016. This thread was started in Feb2016. Its now Mar2018 lol.

You’re not even pessimistic, many here are just desperate and gullible for anything to come out to help with their baldness. Businesses/companies know this, so they have no reason to feel bad advertising “the future treatment” simply for hype. Minoxidil and finnastride has been and is the only hairloss “treatment”, for a very, very long time now. People like to sound smart and try to defend these unproven researches using technical terms, yet they’re as bald as the bald guy working in Taco Bell. I do envy their motivation for hope tho.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people dont get their hair back EVEN with finasteride..didn't u know that?
I know that, and people don’t get much results from minoxidil neither, and people who don’t get much results from duta getting results from fina. Every single medicine/drug out there are all human dependent. So that means this can work for people don’t get anything from fina or minoxidil.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The article came out in 2015 with estimated release of late 2016. This thread was started in Feb2016. Its now Mar2018 lol.

You’re not even pessimistic, many here are just desperate and gullible for anything to come out to help with their baldness. Businesses/companies know this, so they have no reason to feel bad advertising “the future treatment” simply for hype. Minoxidil and finnastride has been and is the only hairloss “treatment”, for a very, very long time now. People like to sound smart and try to defend these unproven researches using technical terms, yet they’re as bald as the bald guy working in Taco Bell. I do envy their motivation for hope tho.
Fidia isn’t even advertising dumbass

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that, and people don’t get much results from minoxidil neither, and people who don’t get much results from duta getting results from fina. Every single medicine/drug out there are all human dependent. So that means this can work for people don’t get anything from fina or minoxidil.
That's a very simplistic way of seeing things.
"duta getting results from fina.", I would like to see such situation!
If this works for people who don't get anything from Fina or minoxidil, THEN that would imply something to do with PGE1, but I don't see how that would happend since what is shown is that this new formula would just work like the fina minodixil mix.

I have a theory in relation to this problem: People who see no results from minoxidil + finasteride do have hair follicles with A LOT of androgenic receptors. With that being said, it would require that person to reduce a lot more his DHT levels that in practical terms as never been achieved and if was, that would be bad to do to his overall health! It would require some sort of local release drug, (maybe injected and slowly releases a sh*t load of anti androgenic compounds)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
@7thsense has made numerous detailed post over the past year with scientific info to back up Brotzu claims. I dont believe the 5 year regrowth claim but for someone to say it's all quackery or snake oil obviously doesn't understand the mechanics of Androgenetic Alopecia.