Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow the level of stupid from people who are psudo-informed as to how Brotzu's lotion actually works is beyond laughable. LIke (Nostro100) This Guy LMAO! Local release is exactly what g-damn lotion does bud. How are you so slow......

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow the level of stupid from people who are psudo-informed as to how Brotzu's lotion actually works is beyond laughable. LIke (Nostro100) This Guy LMAO! Local release is exactly what g-damn lotion does bud. How are you so slow......
Be my guest and give us your amazing knowledge on How this lotion works besides of what I already said (and where was I wrong)

"Local release is exactly what g-damn lotion does bud" - So do all the other topical solutions (local release) and they dont seem to work wonders like this one is advertised.

Last edited:

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they waste time and money on a patent for snake oil or a pharmaceutical purchase the rights to a product that is bogus ?.. Doesn’t make sense...
every single hair loss treatment to date that had a patent on , did have one for a reason, and yet, here we are. The premise that because it as a lot of money invested means that it will be a great treatment for hairloss is a flawed way of thinking.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you asked....... No. :p:p:p:p:p
Lost a great opportunity to look smart. (nice way of saying, Lost a great opportunity to not look so dumb)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be my guest and give us your amazing knowledge on How this lotion works besides of what I already said (and where was I wrong)

"Local release is exactly what g-damn lotion does bud" - So do all the other topical solutions (local release) and they dont seem to work wonders like this one is advertised.
it uses liposomes for local S-Equol which causes scalp DHT to be inert. I feel like taking to ignorant people is pointless, but I want to newbies who don’t understand to have hope. Thats the only reason I put forth my time

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it uses liposomes for local S-Equol which causes scalp DHT to be inert. I feel like taking to ignorant people is pointless, but I want to newbies who don’t understand to have hope. Thats the only reason I put forth my time
Now that makes sense...
It's interesting to see an old threat of 2012 where they mention this co-relation between DHT and S-Equol.
This would definitely help those with more sensitive hair (those who don't see results from finasteride + Minoxidil).
Minoxidil does not have any effect on DHT levels and we don't have an effective finasteride topical (which is the only weapon that fights DHT in that combo)

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone 100% understands how androgenic alopecia works
This is actually true. Even to date, none of the scientists,doctors, and pharmaceutical company have no clear idea why Androgenetic Alopecia occurs that’s why it’s hard to stop and reverse Androgenetic Alopecia.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

And you’re still bald/balding. Calling people stupid while you sit there, with your bald/balding head. Next year you’ll be in the same position with even less hair. In 5yrs? Same.

You act like understanding anything in hairloss means anything. You’re bald, in 2018. In 2020 you’ll still be bald/balding. You read up on all these articles trying to have a leg up,....bald lol.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, nice to know Norwood 0 with 15% loss of density (diffuse thinning) = Bald. HAHA. My balls are even in tact because I have not castrated myself like 80% of the morons on here lol. Id rather be bald and a real man than have hair on my head and bussy between my legs :p

And you’re still bald/balding. Calling people stupid while you sit there, with your bald/balding head. Next year you’ll be in the same position with even less hair. In 5yrs? Same.

You act like understanding anything in hairloss means anything. You’re bald, in 2018. In 2020 you’ll still be bald/balding. You read up on all these articles trying to have a leg up,....bald lol.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! You needed Arrade to tell you what your Finasteride Fog Brain could not go back literally 1 page to read yourself. Sad. You dont deserve hair lol. Im out. Ill be back on the 14th, this fourm is going to get filled with nothing but a bunch a sad, old, depressed, no hope having, life has been over for a long time, trolls, lmao.

To the Optimists, I look forward to rejoicing with you on the 15th :D

Now that makes sense...
It's interesting to see an old threat of 2012 where they mention this co-relation between DHT and S-Equol.
This would definitely help those with more sensitive hair (those who don't see results from finasteride + Minoxidil).
Minoxidil does not have any effect on DHT levels and we don't have an effective finasteride topical (which is the only weapon that fights DHT in that combo)

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! You needed Arrade to tell you what your Finasteride Fog Brain could not go back literally 1 page to read yourself. Sad. You dont deserve hair lol. Im out. Ill be back on the 14th, this fourm is going to get filled with nothing but a bunch a sad, old, depressed, no hope having, life has been over for a long time, trolls, lmao.

Don’t leave like that stay on this forum, only man like you can deal with trolls.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Was so easy to answer and yet you didn't answer... which makes you more worthless than what I'm "could not go back literally 1 page to read yourself. Sad. You dont deserve hair lol." What makes you think I knew it was there? I even question if you knew it since you were too dumb to answer me. I applaud Arrade for giving the easy explanation that you couldn't give.

LMAO, nice to know Norwood 0 with 15% loss of density (diffuse thinning) = Bald. HAHA. My balls are even in tact because I have not castrated myself like 80% of the morons on here lol. Id rather be bald and a real man than have hair on my head and bussy between my legs :p
all of the sudden, you are the king of hair which makes one question why you are here if you have so little hairloss... lying isnt your best skill but keep at trolling since that's the thing you do best in this forum.

Last edited:

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Noone 100% understands how androgenic alopecia works
lol that doesn't mean we dont have a good understanding of how Androgenetic Alopecia works in a scientific sense. Research shows that Androgenetic Alopecia is a result of androgens (or pgd2 if you believe that since it does occur downstream of DHT) attaching to the hair follicle and causeing inflammation resulting in the death of the follicle overtime.