Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My contact only told me that there is progress and that she can't tell me more since the information should stay inside Fidia right now. Sorry, I don't have more information right now.
Thanks.
I remember that you were talking about release date with her. It seems that we may get the date soon.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
heman heyahh.gif

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the anticipation is killing me... I can't get this out of my mind LOL. Worst part is that even if we get amazing news tomorrow it will still take really long before we get the lotion LOL fml

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this is just my idea, if this lotion is total failure why would they even bother to present at the coference, they would just commercialize AA version and ditch the Androgenetic Alopecia project for lotion. But i’m also skeptical too, weirdly there’s a no new info from Fidia, like none. Not even a statement.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm off tomorrow as well... so my eyes will be glued to this forum (then again, they've been glued to this forum for the past month anyway...)

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the other hand - at least the presentation has to hapen with their approval and it's their results not the doctor's. (How do we know that again? I think I read it somewhere around here but is this official?)
Yes, beps said they are FIDIA trials.

Hope, they won't say sh*t like we have to carry out Areata trials on adults now, so f*** off until the next year.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this is just my idea, if this lotion is total failure why would they even bother to present at the coference, they would just commercialize AA version and ditch the Androgenetic Alopecia project for lotion. But i’m also skeptical too, weirdly there’s a no new info from Fidia, like none. Not even a statement.
It would be wierd if we didn't have any expectations at all after this timerange - looking at what we have got for info under the last two months.

But like you said, we need to be skeptical aswell. Tomorrow we have most of the answers I think.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly what's bothering me. I'd rather have them sponsort his event and have a statement on their homepage that they are going to present results.

On the other hand - at least the presentation has to happen with their approval and it's their results not the doctor's. (How do we know that again? I think I read it somewhere around here but is this official?)
Giuseppe has told me that's the result from Fidias trial and not his own.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu should have made his own pharma company and produced this sh*t himself. He and his son were the ones who stabilized the lotion, if we don’t get a release date tomorrow Fidia is a JOKE

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu should have made his own pharma company and produced this sh*t himself. He and his son were the ones who stabilized the lotion, if we don’t get a release date tomorrow Fidia is a JOKE
I don't expecting a release date tomorrow, but I will in a few weeks... And if the lotion works as described with good (or hopefully great) results, then I will ensure, as a Swede, that the Brotzus get's the Nobel Prize.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its total bs if they are releasing it in October.
8 months for manufacturing and maybe marketing is way too much.

Didn't beps say that all of their problems were solved in 2017.
If so, they had absolutely no reasons to postpone preparations for marketing ever since early 2018.

Last edited:

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. Given that the claims are true, and stability issues are solved, the product should already be on the marked. They already produce medicals and handle distribution, so this time around the only different is sourcing new ingredients + more demand than other products probably. This is one of the reasons I’m having a hard time to believe in the product 100%.