Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. Given that the claims are true, and stability issues are solved, the product should already be on the marked. They already produce medicals and handle distribution, so this time around the only different is sourcing new ingredients + more demand than other products probably. This is one of the reasons I’m having a hard time to believe in the product 100%.
According to Giuseppe and what he told me, the stability issues are solved. So that info I would say are legit.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its total bs if they are releasing it in October.
8 months for manufacturing and maybe marketing is way too much.

Didn't beps say that all of their problems were solved in 2017.
If so, they had absolutely no reasons to postpone preparations for marketing ever since early 2018.
especially if they had undergone lotion trials before. He made this lotion like 4 years ago according to Bellicapelli

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. Given that the claims are true, and stability issues are solved, the product should already be on the marked. They already produce medicals and handle distribution, so this time around the only different is sourcing new ingredients + more demand than other products probably. This is one of the reasons I’m having a hard time to believe in the product 100%.
The just finished their most recent trials, and hadn't presented the data. Plus they just got that patent paid off and finalized

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The just finished their most recent trials, and hadn't presented the data. Plus they just got that patent paid off and finalized

The patent was granted in 2016 I think.
Perhaps pharma companies by law have to do own trials on new products before putting them on the marked?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go to work right as the presentation start.. I could check the forum during a piss break but I will restrain until I'm home at around 9. In the car home I will be shitting myself probably

This, I think, will be a mistake. When you get home and try to find out what happened, you'll be digging through 100 pages of sh*t to figure it out.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This, I think, will be a mistake. When you get home and try to find out what happened, you'll be digging through 100 pages of sh*t to figure it out.
I'll remember the page number I left on and will just read from there.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Alright, then Fidia's process is making a lot more sense. The fact that they are holding a presentation on the first given chance (I'm assuming Sitri is the biggest one, and therefore the only one to even be considered), is very promising. Using Giovanni to present also makes more sense than having some Fidia director do it, because Brotzu is the "face" of the lotion. If we're lucky, the professor might even say something about the release date as they should be ready to go now. If we don't hear anything about the release soon, something must be wrong.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently reading through the whole patent. Not only is the stability claimed by Giuseppe and Beps, it's also stated in the patent. So that's another good sign.

"The present invention overcomes the limits of the state of the art through liposome formulations containing the PGE1 precursor dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid stable at room temperature, storable in a liquid, semi-solid or solid form, directly applicable without preventive preparation and absolutely free of any kind of side effect related to the use of an actual drug. Clinical trials that were carried out further demonstrated a surprisingly higher efficacy of the products described herein in comparison with what is known, so as to make their use possible at concentrations markedly lower than those of already known products."

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow at around this time:

brfpw0W.png

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu should have made his own pharma company and produced this sh*t himself. He and his son were the ones who stabilized the lotion, if we don’t get a release date tomorrow Fidia is a JOKE
Doubt we are getting a release date tomorrow. It's Brotzu presenting not a representative of Fidia. If anything we could get the usual "soon", "by 2018/2019", etc.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing is for sure: If the release date will not be raised by either Brotzu or Fidia, it will come up during the Q&A
Definitely. Doctors are not that stupid not to ask this.

I recall someone saying Fidia wasn't listed in the companies going to the event. If they are then that'd be awesome news
Nah, they just aren't sponsors, however their studies will be presented and their people will be there according to beps.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia better step their f*****g game up.

28 reviews, most of them giving 1 star because of the lotion. Yes, these people are overly desperate (I am too, but I don't write google reviews for the world to see), but it would be in their own best interest to keep us updated on this.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
28 reviews, most of them giving 1 star because of the lotion. Yes, these people are overly desperate (I am too, but I don't write google reviews for the world to see), but it would be in their own best interest to keep us updated on this.

That is ridiculous. Fidia has an obligation not to mislead the public, and running the proper tests is called due diligence. It obviously sucks because we know they are cooking something up behind the scenes, but only once they have something legit will they release the news - I am hoping that will be tomorrow! :)