Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is ridiculous. Fidia has an obligation not to mislead the public, and running the proper tests is called due diligence. It obviously sucks because we know they are cooking something up behind the scenes, but only once they have something legit will they release the news - I am hoping that will be tomorrow! :)

How is giving updates on their current progress misleading anyone? I never said they should make false claims..

drast

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are going hysterical. Fidia's last update concerning the lotion said that they "envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018." All this means was they had an internal deadline of 2018. Well, they could have easily chosen to postpone this deadline but they have no obligation to share their new deadline with the public. Furthermore, 2018 is far from over yet.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still a little bit worried about the fact, that fidia didn’t gave us another official statement.

Why didn’t they just write a short text, that they still don’t know a release date but that official trial results are shown at SITRI?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still a little bit worried about the fact, that fidia didn’t gave us another official statement.

Why didn’t they just write a short text, that they still don’t know a release date but that official trial results are shown at SITRI?
Up until 2017 they said absolutely nothing. Please remember that. They are most likely to post a statement after the study is published.

They did this with their another medicial product recently (BTW, it's a cancer drug): https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/efficacy-and-tolerability-results-with-oncofidp-b-in-patients-with-papillary-bladder-cancer,3,138.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Agree.

One thing I hope for most, aside good pictures off the testers, It's a explanation about the 5 years claim. It should be quite impossible to just say: "Hey, that's four or five years of hairloss you just got back!" I think it's more about your Norwood:s status. I have hard to see that long gone Norwood:s can achieve such an amount... (I hopeing tho for you guys!!)

What I'm thinking, is that the best results (and therefore the best pictures) will be from testers who are like NW1, NW2 and maybe NW3 diffuse and not diffuse. And why couldn't this lotion become a success? Come on, minoxidil and finasterid is the 'latest' treatment...

But then again... this is just wishes. For now. Damn, it's hard to get away from this forum when the clock soon are Brotzu.

RB15

Reaction score
Given the years and years of disappointments from scam artists and sub standard products, i think we have to be honest with ourselves and prepare for the worst and hope for the best tomorrow...

So, what is everyone’s contingency plans if we get any kind of bad news be it a delay or a poor efficacy in the product for our type of hair loss? I’m maintaining on finasteride and will carry on taking it whilst thinking of having a hairline hair transplant this year....

I’ll also play the ‘sound of silence’ on repeat for the length of time it would take to read this entire thread from start to finish...

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the years and years of disappointments from scam artists and sub standard products, i think we have to be honest with ourselves and prepare for the worst and hope for the best tomorrow...

So, what is everyone’s contingency plans if we get any kind of bad news be it a delay or a poor efficacy in the product for our type of hair loss? I’m maintaining on finasteride and will carry on taking it whilst thinking of having a hairline hair transplant this year....

I’ll also play the ‘sound of silence’ on repeat for the length of time it would take to read this entire thread from start to finish...
I'll hop on finasteride I think.. Hopefully I won't ever have to use it though if this pans out.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Within 24 hours we'll finally know to what extent this lotion works. In 24 hours we'll all be crying: Happy tears or sad tears is still to be seen. I hope most of all that most of the conclusion is cleared after the presentation, I hate the uncertainty the most.

RB15

Reaction score
I'll hop on finasteride I think.. Hopefully I won't ever have to use it though if this pans out.

I don’t regret jumping on finasteride, if it works for the person in question then it’s a great feeling not having the burden of further loss now or in the future weighing on your shoulders...

But of course, with it being a systemic treatment, and not really knowing what it’s doing to me in the long run i would jump all over the Brotzu lotion if it pans out that it can replace it

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Within 24 hours we'll finally know to what extent this lotion works. In 24 hours we'll all be crying: Happy tears or sad tears is still to be seen. I hope most of all that most of the conclusion is cleared after the presentation, I hate the uncertainty the most.

I´ll stay with the happy tears if you all don´t mind ;)

Come on, the science behind this is pretty solid. Besides Brotzu is going to be there explaining everything he knows, his son has shown himself confident with his friends and Fidia has now granted the patent.

And there will be photos!

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
By the way, I´ve been on finasteride since September 2010 and I´m tired of this crap. It has helped me though, but hey, the Brotion is coming. Only problem here is when that will be released so we can use it. I´m eager to know that.

Be ready for the memes!

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I´ll stay with the happy tears if you all don´t mind ;)

Come on, the science behind this is pretty solid. Besides Brotzu is going to be there explaining everything he knows, his son has shown himself as confident with his friends and Fidia has now the patent.

And there will be photos!

His son posting articles on Facebook is definitely a good sign. If I was to do a hair loss scam, I'd make sure my name could never be associated with it. Register the company in Bermuda under a fake name or something.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we just say to avoid having to read through 100 pages tomorrow, if anyway can compile a good page of found info off the presentation, along with any pictures / any other leaked info, instead of just putting it here - make another thread and ONLY info from the presentation gets posted there.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score