Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this release date is pushed back you guys could always get on setipiprant as a backup to hold you until you can get the lotion. On 2g daily I’m shedding much less. This is my 3rd month. It’s expensive but I really feel like it’s a great treatment so far.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who are worried about the sitiri tomorrow, just keep yourself updated on social network. If a sh*t news like mc donalds fries can cure baldness get so much attention then brotion which is potentially the real deal deserves more attention.

If it doesn’t fills up your new feed, then dr brotzu didn’t give any special news.

#StayOnSocialMedia.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up until 2017 they said absolutely nothing. Please remember that. They are most likely to post a statement after the study is published.

They did this with their another medicial product recently (BTW, it's a cancer drug): https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/efficacy-and-tolerability-results-with-oncofidp-b-in-patients-with-papillary-bladder-cancer,3,138.

Your first argument is no argument because until 2017 their was nothing to say.

Your second argument convinced me. ;)

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, hope Brotzu doesn't let us down and the lotion will work out. There is should be a bright side.
Stopping of hair loss and some restoration without sides - this is the cure. I will be praying today.

So little time has left.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to be a scumbag about it. Just trying to get the update without reading 900 pages of junk.

Have you read the interviews to give yourself some knowledge ? We've broken down the logic on this thread about a millon times - possibly more. We've come to the conclusion it does work but we just dont know how well. Areata users got full regrowth.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
This, I think, will be a mistake. When you get home and try to find out what happened, you'll be digging through 100 pages of sh*t to figure it out.

Can we just say to avoid having to read through 100 pages tomorrow, if anyway can compile a good page of found info off the presentation, along with any pictures / any other leaked info, instead of just putting it here - make another thread and ONLY info from the presentation gets posted there.

Admins should make a sticky live post or somth, how do you message them? maybe report this post to get their attention

Last edited:

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the years and years of disappointments from scam artists and sub standard products, i think we have to be honest with ourselves and prepare for the worst and hope for the best tomorrow...

So, what is everyone’s contingency plans if we get any kind of bad news be it a delay or a poor efficacy in the product for our type of hair loss? I’m maintaining on finasteride and will carry on taking it whilst thinking of having a hairline hair transplant this year....

I’ll also play the ‘sound of silence’ on repeat for the length of time it would take to read this entire thread from start to finish...

I have NW7-8, not expecting much from Brotzu but I will try it with needling. Also I'm waiting my fullcap hair piece in a few weeks. If neither work I will be literally staring at walls.

Curious to know everyone's opinions on hair pieces, I see desperate posts here with no mention of them.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to be a scumbag about it. Just trying to get the update without reading 900 pages of junk.
Why not read it?
My plan for tomorow is actually to get high since morning and reading through this twisted emotionall meme sh*t once again. It is like lord of the rings movie maraton. Bald ugly orcs everywhere, nazguls hiding in shadows plus tons of memes.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have, but I’m just not familiar with all the scientific info. I don’t understand what the ingridents are. Are they natural or are they actually strong medication. I guess I’m just trying to figure out if it’s legit and not a cocktail of vitamins.

It is all legit stuff from a scientific perspective - however not everything in theory reflects truthful in practice. This time tomorrow we'll finally know