Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking painkillers and inducing a coma, because today will be the last day I live the pain of balding hell

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This treatment looks promising. Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the ingredients? Is it all natural or actually legit? Thanks!
It's far from natural. A few Pepe frogs had to be sacrificed to supply this lotion's main ingredient (dankness).

It also has other useless sh*t like DGLA, S-Equol, and some fancy delivery stuff called liposomes.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice that Dr Brotzu's own hairloss isn't that bad (for his age)... makes me think, maybe he started using the Brotion himself. That'd be hilarious and amazing at the same time!

Attachments

• IMG_1267_zpsqs9ovc9g.jpg
    IMG_1267_zpsqs9ovc9g.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 280

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny enough, Im celebrating tomorrow my 25th birthday in a beautiful cottage in the mountains.

Even If Im together with my friends and theoretically having a good time, I wont stop thinking about coming back to my dark and gloomy bedroom to check this thread later in the evening.

When I come back, turn on the laptop and check this forum, I hope I can get a good "present" in the shape of a early release announcement... Thats how I can start the other half of my 20s full of hope and with full potential.

After norwood 2, life with alopecia is like a videogame "demo". Its not the final product. You can get an idea of the things you might enjoy with the full product, but the experience is totally restricted.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny enough, Im celebrating tomorrow my 25th birthday in a beautiful cottage in the mountains.

Even If Im together with my friends and theoretically having a good time, I wont stop thinking about coming back to my dark and gloomy bedroom to check this thread later in the evening.

When I come back, turn on the laptop and check this forum, I hope I can get a good "present" in the shape of a early release announcement... Thats how I can start the other half of my 20s full of hope and with full potential.

After norwood 2, life with alopecia is like a videogame "demo". Its not the final product. You can get an idea of the things you might enjoy with the full product, but the experience is totally restricted.
Im expecting some troll posts here. FuckDHT is the only one I know of that has a real contact there, so I'll be looking for his posts.

IronMANN65

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all.. I'm 52 and been losing hair since I was 18. I got on finasteride about 20 years ago and now have been taking dutasteride for the past 3-4 years. Been using Minoxidil for twice a day for as long as I can remember. I have maintained a fair amount of my hair for all this time. I'm wondering.. If Brotzu lotion actually does what we are all hoping it will.. I wonder how much I could reasonably expect as far as regrowth. I don't seem to see many posts on here from men of my age.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im expecting some troll posts here. FuckDHT is the only one I know of that has a real contact there, so I'll be looking for his posts.
Oh yeah people will be trolling for sure. But I know someone from bellicapelli is going too. They have create a thread on their forum, i will translate that too.