Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey all.. I'm 52 and been losing hair since I was 18. I got on finasteride about 20 years ago and now have been taking dutasteride for the past 3-4 years. Been using Minoxidil for twice a day for as long as I can remember. I have maintained a fair amount of my hair for all this time. I'm wondering.. If Brotzu lotion actually does what we are all hoping it will.. I wonder how much I could reasonably expect as far as regrowth. I don't seem to see many posts on here from men of my age.

it will not depend on how old you are, it will depend on how long your hair follicles are dead.

IronMANN65

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I gather, there was a claim of 5 years of regrowth most effective with men under 30. I take this as a grain of salt as I think the 5 year model is just talking about amount of overall loss. So if you’re a Norwood 5 you could probably go to a Norwood 3.5-4 maybe. What Norwood are u?
I'm like a 2.5 closing in on a 3. My hairline is hanging in there but I have significant loss on my crown.

IronMANN65

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’re a Norwood 3v? Or worse? If you’re a 3v, if this works like they claim I think it could be a game changer for you brother
That's what I'm hoping for.. I have been "patiently" (not really) waiting for SO many years on some other viable option outside the Big 3 that could save me knowing that ONE day something would come along.. but would it be too late for me. That has been the question as father time just kept rollin and rollin along.. as it does....

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prediction time, where will Brotzu rank within the big 3? Here's my prediction:

finasteride > Brotzu > minoxidil > Nizoral

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu jr said he gained Norwood’s in his 50s.
Good chance they have some older dudes in the study pool
Is Brotzu Jr.'s hairloss more severe than Brotzu Senior? Because Brotzy Senior's hair really isn't that bad for his age tbh

IronMANN65

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you’ve been following along with the thread but I guess there’s a presentation tomorrow where we find out more. Hopefully you’ll good news.
Oh yes.. I'm anxiously awaiting the news about the presentation tomorrow. I've been lurking for a while but decided to join up today so I could join in the discussions, the hype and so on..

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the closer we get to the presentation the more I'm freaking out. But after everything I have faith and I got finasteride as a back up.
Yeah, for some reasons my expectations are lower too. I don't know why I was super excited about the lotion couple weeks ago. Still believe that something significant will happen tomorrow.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, for some reasons my expectations are lower too. I don't know why I was super excited about the lotion couple weeks ago. Still believe that something significant will happen tomorrow.
It's not because my expectations are lower, but the closer we get, the realer it gets. Imagine that we will witness a new revolutionary treatment for male pattern baldness, something that is really effective after thousands of years. We are already lucky to live in a time with finasteride and minoxidil, even though at this point they have become prehistoric.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody find it rather strange that no mainstream media or much other for what I can see have reported on this 'proposed' cure?

Yes the presentation is tomorrow but it's not as if male hairloss is a secret or not often reported in the media.

Not trying to be a pessimist here but I think many on here need to get a grip and chill.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody find it rather strange that no mainstream media or much other for what I can see have reported on this 'proposed' cure?

Yes the presentation is tomorrow but it's not as if male hairloss is a secret or often reported in the media.

Not trying to be a pessimist here but I think many on here need to get a grip and chill.
If it is something big news will come next week after the presentation.

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes the presentation is tomorrow but it's not as if male hairloss is a secret or often reported in the media.

Hopefully they don't report on it until we've all got the lotion in our hands, I don't want shortages.