Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prediction: this press release or whatever will say nothing significant, if there are any pictures showing growth they will be poorly taken and will show nothing that couldn't be ascribed to lighting.

I'll revisit in a few days to gloat :)

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody find it rather strange that no mainstream media or much other for what I can see have reported on this 'proposed' cure?

Yes the presentation is tomorrow but it's not as if male hairloss is a secret or not often reported in the media.

Not trying to be a pessimist here but I think many on here need to get a grip and chill.
Dude mainstream media reported that a chemical in McDonald's french fries cures male pattern baldness... I don't think journalists know wtf they're reporting on unless they're also a scientist and/or suffering from male pattern baldness.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
So tomorrow is being pumped up and hyped up as the v**** version of male pattern hairloss cure.

I just hope many are not dissapointed.

I am cautiously awaiting the news buy still feel if we were really hours away from the announcement of the 'cure' there would be much more fanfare about elsewhere than what we see on some hair forums.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again. It's not a cure. It won't "cure" you if you're totally bald. If anything it should at least be something like finasteride without sides and I am totally fine with that.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is kinda strange that the media has not got a hold of this, if it’s as good as claimed how have they kept it so hush hush this long, that makes me skeptical too.. the average joe knows nothing about this...

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Again. It's not a cure. It won't "cure" you if you're totally bald. If anything it should at least be something like finasteride without sides and I am totally fine with that.

A cure in the closet sense as in retrieve five years of hairloss.
That is one very bold statement to make if indeed it is made tomorrow.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reversing five years of hairloss could mean anything. Most likely it won't work the same for everyone. Just like min and finasteride.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
It is kinda strange that the media has not got a hold of this, if it’s as good as claimed how have they kept it so hush hush this long, that makes me skeptical too.. the average joe knows nothing about this...

I am very surprised Italian media have not, especially the night before.

Unless it is getting coverage today and tonight in Italy?

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time visitor of the site and diffuse thinner, and decided to finally sign up to discuss some of these new treatments (not cures). I think it's important to temper your expectations in terms of what this lotion could do. I'm far from an expert but I did minor in biology and it appears to me that virtually all of these upcoming treatments (ceti, seti, this lotion) will be far more effective on younger/recent sufferers of hair loss.

Nonetheless, if any of these options are adopted by a big pharmaceutical manufacturer and comes to market, it would be a significant development in preventing loss in the first place which is literally half the battle.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time visitor of the site and diffuse thinner, and decided to finally sign up to discuss some of these new treatments (not cures). I think it's important to temper your expectations in terms of what this lotion could do. I'm far from an expert but I did minor in biology and it appears to me that virtually all of these upcoming treatments (ceti, seti, this lotion) will be far more effective on younger/recent sufferers of hair loss.

Nonetheless, if any of these options are adopted by a big pharmaceutical manufacturer and comes to market, it would be a significant development in preventing loss in the first place which is literally half the battle.

Wellcome to the fair ;)
I am with you "Prevention better than cure".

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking painkillers and inducing a coma, because today will be the last day I live the pain of balding hell

If I was equipped, this sounds like a decent plan. Just nod off until you snap right out of it at the big reveal.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
14th april 2018 brotzu presentation:

brotzu int.png

later that evening across mainland europe and the rest of the world....

florence6n-4-web.jpg

Brotuxzz.png

brotzu intint.png

brortuxi int.png

brotzu innt.png

brotux innttd.png

The final act

Mount Etna........

brozu inttt.png

The end

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
14th april 2018 brotzu presentation:

View attachment 85006

later that evening across mainland europe and the rest of the world....

View attachment 85013

View attachment 85008

View attachment 85010

View attachment 85007

View attachment 85009

View attachment 85011

The final act

Mount Etna........

View attachment 85012

The end
Well that won't happen since the conference segment which will be presented by Brotzu is entitled "Soluzione liposomiale contenente DGLA, Equolo e Carnitene per il trattamento dell'alopecia androgenetica Giovanni Brotzu"