Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is kinda strange that the media has not got a hold of this, if it’s as good as claimed how have they kept it so hush hush this long, that makes me skeptical too.. the average joe knows nothing about this...

News reporters literally sit at their desk and either way for news to be phoned in, or go and retrieve news based on tips of where and what to report. Even If the lotion was literally a cure the only way media outlets will get that information is if Fidia or someone tell them - and based on the fact its unlikely of re running the same stories Fidia would be careful about letting the media know so they can capitalise on the media knowing just before its release so they get advertising benefits.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on bellicapelli said they saw Brotzu in Napoli this evening. Our Lord is getting ready.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have problems with women, it's not because you're bald. It's because you're an loser
LOL
loser.png

dude has one post and only thing he says is a roast
RIP @Xander94

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What truly amazes me of all the findings we have until now is the following: We saw the areata results (which we're impressive), and then either Brotzu or Beps said that it works even better on Androgenic Alopecia (Can't verify the source though, but I remember it being a big deal like 50 pages before this)

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Optimism mode activated, tinged with traces of realism.

- Restores almost all lost hair as long as that hair is lost within the last few years, for the under thirties at least. But still effective for the over thirties, having the potential to regain a reasonable amount of hair lost within the last few years. Provides at least maintenance for all, regardless of age.
- No side effects, or at worst minor or insignificant cosmetic ones.
- Relatively fast working, seeing noticeable results within months and full results between one and two years. After this point further maintenance does not even require daily application, rather only a few times per week.
- Cost under a hundred euros per month based on a once per day application, and ideally closer to fifty.
- Realised October this year, perhaps to allow for a very high demand for orders.

Likelihood is that it won't be this good, but I am allowing myself to dream, at least for a day or two. However, a reasonable alternative to what we currently have would be pretty awesome as well.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why the media would be all over this BEFORE the presentation\release. How would they even know? it's not like they follow this forum.

And even then it makes much more sense to delay the hype until very close to release. Also Fidia seems to always post detailed info on their website after attending a conference.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Optimism mode activated, tinged with traces of realism.

- Restores almost all lost hair as long as that hair is lost within the last few years, for the under thirties at least. But still effective for the over thirties, having the potential to regain a reasonable amount of hair lost within the last few years. Provides at least maintenance for all, regardless of age.
- No side effects, or at worst minor or insignificant cosmetic ones.
- Relatively fast working, seeing noticeable results within months and full results between one and two years. After this point further maintenance does not even require daily application, rather only a few times per week.
- Cost under a hundred euros per month based on a once per day application, and ideally closer to fifty.
- Realised October this year, perhaps to allow for a very high demand for orders.

Likelihood is that it won't be this good, but I am allowing myself to dream, at least for a day or two. However, a reasonable alternative to what we currently have would be pretty awesome as well.
@Admin sticky this

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why the media would be all over this BEFORE the presentation\release. How would they even know? it's not like they follow this forum.

And even then it makes much more sense to delay the hype until very close to release. Also Fidia seems to always post detailed info on their website after attending a conference.

I'm a journalist. Media will not be all over this lotion. Not even after. Because that would be promoting a commercial product for free. And they will never do that. The only way you might read about this lotion in mainstream media is if FIDIA pays them. Just like an advertorial.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a journalist. Media will not be all over this lotion even if its works. Because that would be promoting a commercial product for free. And they will never do that. The only way you might read about this lotion in mainstream media is if FIDIA pays them. Just like an advertorial.
oh sh*t , saucy pointe

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just realised ww3 is about to go off and we baldies just sittin here wondering why brotzu isnt covered in the news :D

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you feel the motion of the Brotion
I just realised ww3 is about to go off and we baldies just sittin here wondering why brotzu isnt covered in the news :D

The only imminent war is the one in which I am going to use chemical weapons against the DHT on the globe called my smooth bald head