Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hoping for a summer release but I don’t think we’ ll hear anything regarding a release date tomorrow unfortunately... it’ll be undetermined.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hoping for a summer release but I don’t think we’ ll hear anything regarding a release date tomorrow unfortunately... it’ll be undetermined.
I need to hear one so i don’t jump on topical finasteride

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take anything what I say seriously at this point (drunk af as I said before) but goddamn I think it is due time for a better treatment and I know for sure that for early norwoods this is the cure. f*****g fight me on this, fam. After everything this is it man, NW3 and below, maybe even 4, be prepared for hairy goodness.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** I doubt we can do that. Regardless it is impressive that we reached 2.5M views.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for gambling / conspiracy:

The cream works - stops hair loss and grows hair like Big 3 and even more. Brotzu has no control when the cream comes out. Fidia does not markets the cream in the near term because of any involvement of the FDA.
I wish only the first part of my message turns out to be true.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for gambling / conspiracy:

The cream works - stops hair loss and grows hair like Big 3 and even more. Brotzu has no control when the cream comes out. Fidia does not remove the cream in the near term because of any involvement of the FDA.
I wish only the first part of my message turns out to be true.
If that happens I'm "taking on big gov"

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you realize tomorrow's presentation will determine how happy or depressed you'll be for the coming years
c1ebcc78cb594890-funny-anime-faces-tumblr.gif