Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never underestimate what we can achieve by working together.

We have to do it for the Brotion!

uCbG3Rk.jpg

Or even better, so we can become Emily Ratajkowski´s Mr. Last Looks ;)

W8C1K5D.jpg

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, but let's be honest with ourselves... I believe the Brotzus. I mean, come on, a well respect vascular surgeon + nobel price nominee with a well respected family etc. This is no lie, and I believe Beps man. We will be f*****g crying tears of joy tomorrow. It will be the best day in baldite history, I can't wait.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, but let's be honest with ourselves... I believe the Brotzus. I mean, come on, a well respect vascular surgeon + nobel price nominee with a well respected family etc. This is no lie, and I believe Beps man. We will be f*****g crying tears of joy tomorrow. It will be the best day in baldite history, I can't wait.
He's got all the credentials, you're right... I can't see for the life of me why he would want to be responsible for a scam...

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Optimism mode activated, tinged with traces of realism.

- Restores almost all lost hair as long as that hair is lost within the last few years, for the under thirties at least. But still effective for the over thirties, having the potential to regain a reasonable amount of hair lost within the last few years. Provides at least maintenance for all, regardless of age.
- No side effects, or at worst minor or insignificant cosmetic ones.
- Relatively fast working, seeing noticeable results within months and full results between one and two years. After this point further maintenance does not even require daily application, rather only a few times per week.
- Cost under a hundred euros per month based on a once per day application, and ideally closer to fifty.
- Realised October this year, perhaps to allow for a very high demand for orders.

Likelihood is that it won't be this good, but I am allowing myself to dream, at least for a day or two. However, a reasonable alternative to what we currently have would be pretty awesome as well.

Where did u get this? Who wrote it?