Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RB15

Reaction score
Im drinking...

My missus just came downstairs, she doesn’t know a great deal about my hairloss anxiety worries or the magic potion, she asked me why im still up getting drunk...

I said “Brotzu b**ch”...

She looked a combination of mad and confused, then turned around and went back upstairs to bed...

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im drinking...

My missus just came downstairs, she doesn’t know a great deal about my hairloss anxiety worries or the magic potion, she asked me why im still up getting drunk...

I said “Brotzu b**ch”...

She looked a combination of mad and confused, then turned around and went back upstairs to bed...
Just show her this and she'll understand:

EDIT: hopefully she will understand...

Attachments

• IMG_1267_zpsqs9ovc9g.jpg
    IMG_1267_zpsqs9ovc9g.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 204

RB15

Reaction score
Just show her this and she'll understand:

EDIT: hopefully she will understand...

I don’t know if showing her a picture of an 83 year old slightly aroused looking man will help matters...

I’m just gonna have another drink and keep one eye on the “Sat” tab of my propecia tablets...

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Signore Brotzu please don’t destroy my fragile heart,

I’ve become so very sick of the avodart,

Save us from alopecia this day,

Resurrect my follicles and through the nose I’ll pay!

The muse of tragedy, Melpomene, is strong in this one.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if showing her a picture of an 83 year old slightly aroused looking man will help matters...

I’m just gonna have another drink and keep one eye on the “Sat” tab of my propecia tablets...
if she showed him tits instead of asking why are you up? hopefully our boy would have understood why she came down in the very first place.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many of ye gonna commit suicide if the results are not so good? Just to remind you: it's not even a cure, it's just a new treatment (which is also questionable till we see the presentation) for those who are in the early stages of Androgenetic Alopecia.

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many of ye gonna commit suicide if the results are not so good? Just to remind you: it's not even a cure, it's just a new treatment (which is also questionable till we see the presentation) for those who are in the early stages of Androgenetic Alopecia.
Personally, if the product is as efficient as finasteride in stopping hair loss with even minuscule regrowth, I'd be happy. I didn't respond well to both finasteride and minoxidil, so this lotion would be able to help me out...
although I would be FKN ECSTATIC IF I CAN GROW 5 YEARS WORTH OF HAIR BACK

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did u get this? Who wrote it?

I apologise if this generated any unfounded optimism, I did not intend for it to be presented as any kind of factual information. It is simply my own hopeful 'estimation' of what we might see from this, based loosely on what we know so far. Fingers crossed it gets close to that prediction.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know it's a treament you friggin fear-mongorer

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you wanna know? so you can rub one out? SICKO

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that’s promising is beps said he would post the slides in this forum on the 15th. Why would he post it if it was bad news? Just to get roasted? Must be something good bromosapians
Applemets literally had actual university researchers with PhDs that posted their study 'results' personally on the italian forum and extensively responded to questions on that forum about their 'product' and the research they did.

I'm sure beps thinks it's good news, just like the applemets doctors. If we even get before/after pictures, they will be poorly lit combovers. That's a guarantee. As far as before/after pictures of the phototrichograms, they'll be either of different spots, or look identical.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Applemets literally had actual university researchers with PhDs that posted their study 'results' personally on the italian forum and extensively responded to questions on that forum about their 'product' and the research they did.

I'm sure beps thinks it's good news, just like the applemets doctors. If we even get before/after pictures, they will be poorly lit combovers. That's a guarantee. As far as before/after pictures of the phototrichograms, they'll be either of different spots, or look identical.

You know applemets ingredients was literally ground up apple cores ? Also from what we know so far, brotzu lotion actually cures areata from the results we've seen - unlike applemets.

Brotzu literally said to one of the areata sufferers - you'll see lots of good pictures.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Universities never produce garbage.

garbage.jpg

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know applemets ingredients was literally ground up apple cores ? Also from what we know so far, brotzu lotion actually cures areata from the results we've seen - unlike applemets.

Brotzu literally said to one of the areata sufferers - you'll see lots of good pictures.
That's what I've been saying this whole time... the prior trials prove that it CURES areata... and then Beps said it work even better for androgenic areate!