Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting heated between Fabio and the mother
Screenshot_20180414-202858_Facebook.jpg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think ive ever seen you swear man!!

you must be pissed lol

f*** brotzu, keep on with zix man

I think my newest version is working even better. I'm tempted to add minoxidil too, but I'm too lazy to be consistent. Will try to see how my latest version works out.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea of a topical treatment to inhibit the action of DHT seems like such a simple thing. But Choi is already talking about a cure via wound regeneration that may get here before any such treatment. It's bizarre

Chois method looks simple and very straight to the point, it maipulates the whole hair growth phases and will activate all of our folicles.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea of a topical treatment to inhibit the action of DHT seems like such a simple thing. But Choi is already talking about a cure via wound regeneration that may get here before any such treatment. It's bizarre

Polichem finish phase III last month and is just an FDA approval from coming to market. Choi is nowhere near that.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know for a fact topical options can work based on the all the different people on the internet using RU, spironolactone, Ceti, H&W finasteride, and so on. Polichem would be a good option for people who don't want to overpay shady Chinese dealers that come and go.

A commercially available product is long overdue.
Polichem, probably will be an excellent option (as a link for next generation treatments) remember this.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polichem finish phase III last month and is just an FDA approval from coming to market. Choi is nowhere near that.
Choi is not soon but finasteride is not a real treatment

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many who are still very pro brotzu, some part of me is still hoping That this works and some more relevant pics will be released of people who aren't at the end of their life and have more than 5 years to live.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's Wuwei's results? I need to see them for myself to compare because if he got great results compared to this, something is up.