Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Utterly devastated. I can't believe I've been this naïve. Total eye opener. Will now definitely be bald by early 20s. Only hope now is Choi. The world can be so, so cruel.

Sadly I've seen this same thing happen probably 5 or 6 times now in the past 20 years... it happens the same way every time... HM, Dr Gho, Balayam etc people really want to believe the hype and really want it to be true.
Companies that really have a cure won't keep people hanging on with "updates" and "announcements on our website at xx.xx.xxxx" - you will hear nothing, maybe a vague investor report; until one day they will release a major press release with real proof

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess WuWei was using something completely different, very confused by that. Now I know never to put faith in anything relating to a hair loss remedy ever again. Here the signs were great but it still turned out to be bollocks. Not sure how to feel right now, I've been through a million emotions this evening but at this point I can't help but laugh at our situation.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess WuWei was using something completely different, very confused by that. Now I know never to put faith in anything relating to a hair loss remedy ever again. Here the signs were great but it still turned out to be bollocks. Not sure how to feel right now, I've been through a million emotions this evening but at this point I can't help but laugh at our situation.
But what could he have used to alter results if any?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
If there are any people on here that suffer from diffuse hair loss and want to see a cosmetic improvement I would suggest trying PRP.

I have had it done in Turkey twice. In Ireland three times and it works.
It thickens up your hair, darkens your hair, and creates a fuller look.

Just something for those who may not have tried it but are sceptical about it or desperate to improve the appearance of your hair.

Shills are beginning to promote their products immediately. As I said many times before, only full head or shills who make you desperate will want everything fails. If you say Brotzu is scam, then why do you promote PRP, it has long been known as SCAM, people even had increased shedding after treatements! You shills are actually the ones who use the desparate of baldies. See? The naysayers are so excited now which doesn't make sense as genuine baldies. I knew Applemet is scam I don't even bother clicking into that thread, so we know the purpose of the so-called realistic people to keep posting here now.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stands_collapse.gif

Save yourself the reading... here's a summary of this past week for HairLossTalk Users

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean we still dont really know if this can possibly maintain. Was the 5 year claim for younger people a complete lie? we dont really know yet do we?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just Christ get a fucken grip. Why the hell are you all posting? I can’t even find any information cause of all your guys stupid f*****g posts.. Brotzu said it was 6 months.. you do realize that’s a third of the amount of time needed to see results right? Even if they aren’t that impressive I still have some faith. And idk how I can even see any pictures cause I can’t find any information in this extra 50 pages of bullshit

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just Christ get a fucken grip. Why the hell are you all posting? I can’t even find any information cause of all your guys stupid f*****g posts.. Brotzu said it was 6 months.. you do realize that’s a third of the amount of time needed to see results right? Even if they aren’t that impressive I still have some faith. And idk how I can even see any pictures cause I can’t find any information in this extra 50 pages of bullshit
thats what im saying, this presentation might as well never have happened. 6 month results on an old guy? shows nothing

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just f*****g realized... there's audio of the presentation. Someone posted it on here. Has it been translated yet??

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean we still dont really know if this can possibly maintain. Was the 5 year claim for younger people a complete lie? we dont really know yet do we?

Exactly! I'd like to get some info from Fidia. But no doubt todays info is a major dissapointment; the presentation seems poorly made in every possible way.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the patent it states clear regrowth after only 1 month of usage. I'm afraid it's over, man..