Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a very poor presentation. How old is that guy? If he's as old as talked here his most of hair follicles are already dead and what kind of regrowth were they expecting? Still not sure if the lotion is bullshit or not but presentation sure is.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Told myself if today brought anything short of spectacular results I would not hesitate to book my surgery.

Dr.Brotzu made my decision verrrrrry easy.

Although I will say if those results are any reflection of what it is capable of I think some of us might find it useful.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to unfollow this thread, I would advise everyone else to do the same. Have a break. Refreshing this constantly is no way to live when ultimately it will have no result on the final outcome. Find whatever the best treatment is for you and take that sh*t religiously, hair transplant+setipiprant is serving me well so far. The lotion will come out when it comes out, I still think it could be a useful addition and haven't lost complete faith.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that guy is a legend, he is actually venting the emotions of this entire forum to that woman

What this woman has to understand is that this lotion is a great "discovery" (as she claim) to trear HER DAUGHTERS CASE.

And I am.honesty VERY happy for that. Its a child after all, and seeing the look of her eyes after her little daughter getting cure is priceless.

But we have a different problem and she should know that and stop acting like
This dude have amazing hair. He is so beautiful and happy man ! all girls dream to f*** him.Xander bald loser forever will remain a virgin because he is bald. Hair decide

View attachment 85216
View attachment 85217

theres no fix for such an ugly fat face, but we all know everyone here would look way more appealing and confident with a thick nw1 hair so that doesnt help. :/

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took another long hard look at the results and made the following conclusions:

1) The results are clearly more substantial with the female subject. I think it's safe to say that it was so succesful that her female pattern baldness is practically not noticeable to be honest.
2) The Male subject also has some regrowth. Even if the head is tilted, one can clearly see that there is regrowth. I can say this because the range from the temples to the crown are simply thicker (less diffuse thinning).

Now let us not forget that these results are from 6 months worth of treatment. Brotzu stated in the Bellicapelli interview that treatment of 18 months is neccessary, after which on and off post-treatment is needed to maintain.

These are my observations based off the facts. There is no possible way anyone can dispute them either since its factual.

Now of course, just like everyone on this forum, I am surprised that pictures of other subjects weren't shown, since this lotion is especially interesting for persons under 30 who just started developing Androgenic Alopecia. I really hope that Brotzu (or Beps) can provide us with more clarification and/or further pics.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 308

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Utterly devastated. I can't believe I've been this naïve. Total eye opener. Will now definitely be bald by early 20s. Only hope now is Choi. The world can be so, so cruel.

I feel the same way bud. Choi is my only hope now, none other the other things going on look promising for me. I really hope that they show something soon though, cause I need something to look forward to and hope for if I'm going to make it through this. No one seems to know when they will present though. Maybe I will go over to that thread.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly even though the presentation is BS, I still want to know Wuwei's results. I think the lotion could still be worthy of some maintenance for those who can't handle finasteride until seti comes out.