Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are not. You can see the progress there, and it's not that bad. And again - this is some old dude. And it's 6 MONTHS

wait dudes im still not getting this guys head. Is it a birds eye view or a shot from the back

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** i dont know weather to laugh or cry im so retarded. For some reason instead of seeing the male photo from above .... i've been viewing it like its the back of his head.

latest

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I second this. Still pretty disappointing, though.
@Ollie I'm 300% sure he said that, been Italian for all 20 yrs of my life
Exactly! Look at the pic and it's undeniable that there's SOME regrowth at the vertex. It's not impressive by any means, but it's there tbh

Attachments

• zWNJR0x.png
    zWNJR0x.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 349

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon some of them are just being nice though

Georgie, when you're all outta options and have gone through the last call (Xander hasn't swooped you up as a fullhead), we can tie the knot and ditch this joint. Go live somewhere without a hairloss forum, be bald and free.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ONLY 6 MONTHS.
For those with autism: O N L Y 6 M O N T H S. An O L D G U Y. Now imagine what happens after year or two of applying the lotion.

There IS a progress. Sometimes I think that many of you deserve to be bald. The level of stupidity and hysteria here is extremely high.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie, when you're all outta options and have gone through the last call (Xander hasn't swooped you up as a fullhead), we can tie the knot and ditch this joint. Go live somewhere without a hairloss forum, be bald and free.
Bald and free lolololol. I’m gonna fight this sh*t until my last got damn breath, but even if I regrow all my glorious hair, I will still ditch this joint and I will accept you as you are. How’s that?

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly! Look at the pic and it's undeniable that there's SOME regrowth at the vertex. It's not impressive by any means, but it's there tbh

Dunno dude, the 6 month and the 3 month photos are swapped. The third photo is the final result, as said by the doctor. Looks the same, just a few more hairs here and there...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
ONLY 6 MONTHS.
For those with autism: O N L Y 6 M O N T H S. An O L D G U Y. Now imagine what happens after year or two of applying the lotion.

There IS a progress. Sometimes I think that many of you deserve to be bald. The level of stupidity and hysteria here is extremely high.
Agree

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have confirmation that he was actually an old guy, or is this all assumption based off of the top of the poor bloke's head? Not that im doubting he isnt a spring chicking or anything.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ONLY 6 MONTHS.

I agree there is noticable regrowth. I think people just expected a miracle lotion that takes a NW9 to NW2... and that's clearly not the case here. The lotion probably does work, it just requires regular application and 18+ months as Brotzu himself said. And the result of the woman is clearly impressive. I don't think anyone can deny that tbh

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ONLY 6 MONTHS.

Listen here you vapid twat: You tell us all why he had 29 other men to choose from, ages ranging from 18-55, said it works best on younger men with recent loss, and then goes trotting out these bullshit photos like a success story while saying hair diameter is not effected.

YOU. TELL. US.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen here you vapid twat: You tell us all why he had 29 other men to choose from, ages ranging from 18-55, said it works best on younger men with recent loss, and then goes trotting out these bullshit photos like a success story while saying hair diameter is not effected.

YOU. TELL. US.
Vapid twat wins insult of the thread

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, new member, but long time lurker, finally signed up.

In the video of the presentation, towards the end, Dr. Brotzu while pointing at the male subject says that there has been an error, and that the 3 month and the 6 month photos are swapped. So the actual 6 month results are the ones on the third photo. Just so you know.

What the.....I must have ignored the initial '3 month' pic because when I look at it now there is definite regrowth. So the next big question is when will this be available? I'd be more than willing to try this even if it only provides maintenance since finasteride didn't work for me.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

YOU. TELL. US.
no

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let the semantics fool you, if HairLossTalk.com was promised a crate of lotion tommorow, all those chrome domes would be pushing us in line to slather it all over their scalp fibrosis tissue.
As I’ve said, wounding could yield better results