Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme.jpg

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly! Look at the pic and it's undeniable that there's SOME regrowth at the vertex. It's not impressive by any means, but it's there tbh

There is some regrowth and lotion probably works to some extent. Its Prof. Brotzu's fault that he skyrocketed expectations with '5 years of regrowth' claim which is total bullshit lol. Terrible marketing strategy by his part. If he only said 'This lotion slows down / stops hair loss' and made this presentation things would've been a lot different here.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be more than willing to try this
too late, bald imbeciles made Brotzu upset, that's for sure. I'm not even sure that after what happened on many forums after the presentation Fidia will even take the product on the market.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all better start writing positive comments about Brotzu. Thumbs up all the videos about Brotzu on YT. Then maybe we will have a chance to try the Brotion.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i guess the hype train has reached its destination. I’ve been devoting alot of time on this forum, a little more than i should.

Bye, see you guys once in a while.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still I don't get why beps kept promising the 5 years of regrowth, while showing these ridicolous photos. If that guy was their best responder they legit fucked up, nobody's gonna buy that sh*t. As a fellow Sardinian I'm gonna shoot giuseppe a message, hoping he shows me at least a photo of a younger subject.
@THALL was it just in the male pictures that month 3 and 6 were mixed up or in both genders ?
Just the male subject. As a matter of fact the doctor instantly pointed at the female subject saying that the results were "evident". mah.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still I don't get why beps kept promising the 5 years of regrowth, while showing these ridicolous photos. If that guy was their best responder they legit fucked up, nobody's gonna buy that sh*t. As a fellow Sardinian I'm gonna shoot giuseppe a message, hoping he shows me at least a photo of a younger subject.

Just the male subject. As a matter of fact the doctor instantly pointed at the female subject saying that the results were "evident". mah.
Decent amount of regrowth with no sides, definitely will never catch me ordering some of this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude we need to find out what the younger guys looked like and if there are photos over 18 months. I dont think anyone was exactly expecting a pensioner to get 5 years of regrowth but itll be interesting to see if what brotzu said about it being so effective on us young guys (and @Georgie ) was true.

I assume he'd be more receptive to a native speaker .