Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude we need to find out what the younger guys looked like and if there are photos over 18 months. I dont think anyone was exactly expecting a pensioner to get 5 years of regrowth but itll be interesting to see if what brotzu said about it being so effective on us young guys (and @Georgie ) was true.

I assume he'd be more receptive to a native speaker .
Maybe I actually should send him nudes and then he’ll reveal all

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things that were explained like thousand times. Yeah.. nobody's gonna buy, just bcuz you said. Why are people so dumb?
A lot of the male balding population doesn't CARE. It's a fact. Those who care have finasteride and minoxidil, wich are fairly affective. Do you really think that an unknown pharmaceutical company can conquer the hair loss market with that kind of results? I legit hope for them that's not their best responder, cause they are not going to get far with those photos.

@Ollie i really hope so. Sent him a friend request.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of the male balding population doesn't CARE. It's a fact. Those who care have finasteride and minoxidil, wich are fairly affective. Do you really think that an unknown pharmaceutical company can conquer the hair loss market with that kind of results? I legit hope for them that's not their best responder, cause they are not going to get far with those photos.

@Ollie i really hope so. Sent him a friend request.
Ok, don't buy the Lozione and stay bald. I personally would prefer Brotion with no side effects and comparable (to Fina and minoxidil) results.

Matthew2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think the lotion would work well for diffuse thinners. Given the subject age and only 6 months it wasn't bad. I think they made a huge mistake not showing a few more test subjects. The female had an excellent result. I am not sure what people were expecting. If you still have hair and can give the lotion 18 months the results would probably be pretty good. I would buy it!

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it’s heart breaking. I went from f*****g A1 enviable hair to sh*t that I need at least 2 hours to make look “normal”.

Have you looked into hair pieces and systems? Every time I log on here there's like 10 more pages so sorry if you've already addressed this. But personally, I really really miss having that amazing thick hair and am thinking in the future the hair system route is probably for me.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, don't buy the Lozione and stay bald. I personally would prefer Brotion with no side effects and comparable (to Fina and minoxidil) results.

I'm not bald, and i will certainly buy the lotion if it turns out to give even just manteinance. But you can't deny that as of right now they aren't credible.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not bald, and i will certainly buy the lotion if it turns out to give even just manteinance. But you can't deny that as of right now they aren't credible.

Oh, believe you me, yes he most certainly can and will deny that.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my last comment until this thread chills out... I sincerely hope that all of you expected these results, because this is still great news, especially for those who are early Norwood’s (young men) and females of all ages, this treatment is exactly what I thought it would be. So for those of you exclaiming that this won’t bring you back to NW1 after years of baldness, I have one thing to say - NO sh*t... it was never designed to do that. It blows my mind how many people on this thread expected more than that. There is no cure yet. But this is the closest thing we have ever seen, besides dutasteride. This is a huge success for those of us, like me, that can not tolerate anti androgens. So shut up, check your HairLossTalk.com feed, and wait until it’s release... and apologies in advance for the aggressive tone

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is some regrowth and lotion probably works to some extent. Its Prof. Brotzu's fault that he skyrocketed expectations with '5 years of regrowth' claim which is total bullshit lol. Terrible marketing strategy by his part. If he only said 'This lotion slows down / stops hair loss' and made this presentation things would've been a lot different here.

Yep, looks like he got a little over zealous with that 5 year regrowth claim. Made alot of people on the forum look at this whole thing as a scam/snake oil even though the photos he provided does show visible growth. He should have downplayed the results before going into this presentation to prevent people from having super high expectations. He should have just claimed his lotion could rival the results of finasteride and minoxidil but without the side effects and that could have been enough to draw alot if interest. I hope this lotion makes it to production because I'd definitely be willing to try it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my last comment until this thread chills out... I sincerely hope that all of you expected these results, because this is still great news, especially for those who are early Norwood’s (young men) and females of all ages, this treatment is exactly what I thought it would be. So for those of you exclaiming that this won’t bring you back to NW1 after years of baldness, I have one thing to say - NO sh*t... it was never designed to do that. It blows my mind how many people on this thread expected more than that. There is no cure yet. But this is the closest thing we have ever seen, besides dutasteride. This is a huge success for those of us, like me, that can not tolerate anti androgens. So shut up, check your HairLossTalk.com feed, and wait until it’s release... and apologies in advance for the aggressive tone

I'm glad you apologized beforehand because by the end of that I was ready to ask for one... Christ...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you looked into hair pieces and systems? Every time I log on here there's like 10 more pages so sorry if you've already addressed this. But personally, I really really miss having that amazing thick hair and am thinking in the future the hair system route is probably for me.
I used to have extensions but I hate wearing fake hair. It’s not for me.