Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Matthew2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me someone asked about the release date. They must have given an answer. Who goes and presents at a conference with some kind of timeline?

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought about the outcome of the lotion. its not that bad for an old guy ok, but in such presentations you are using the best responders. i have no clue why they didnt choose younger guys for the presentation. and also just one picture is nothing.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you guys that are all "I'm leaving because until everyone quits being so negative": You could at least stick it out until page 1000, since we're basically there.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it was true, when is the release date? 2025?
Beps or was it Clockwise, were/was talking about summer. But after all these sh*t I'm not sure.. just hope Brotzus won't listen to the bunch of fags asking for the cure.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
F3DB1DBE-11FB-4475-82CB-737E413DD794.jpeg
B91C9B2E-F530-4232-B398-7235D965EDDE.jpeg
#PrayForHistogen

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like they're placing profit potential at it's zenith by not disclosing optimal results early on. Seems like something a Dr would do marketing the cosmetic route.
Stay delusional.
For real, though, let's stick to the facts: the science behind the lotion makes sense, but, you know, "pics or it didn't happen". No pics as of today to backup the claims of "5 years of regrowth in people under 30", just a 50+ NW4 dude that started sprouting a few hairs here and there.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like they're placing profit potential at it's zenith by not disclosing optimal results early on. Seems like something a Dr would do marketing the cosmetic route.

Are you serious? (I have to ask because most of your posts have a clear strain of sarcasm. Here I'm not so sure).

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, apologies if I come off that way; one of the very reason s I don't have many friends.

It's one of the very reasons that we can be friends, funny enough. However, I'll have to disagree with your supposition, however much I'd find it to be rather agreeable if it were true.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This Histogen thing, I don't really know the score with it besides that people find it hilarious. But then this lotion was a joke until recently as well - now a joke again for most. Is there anything behind it to hold out hope for?

This little life is all we must endure,
The grave's most holy peace is ever sure,
We fall asleep and never wake again;
Nothing is of us but the mouldering flesh,
Whose elements dissolve and merge afresh
In earth, air, water, plants, and other men.

Just have hope that when your constituent particles merge afresh they take part in comprising one of those despicable full-headed bastards. :D

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol these for example. Better if you use your eyes when you look at the pics.
And that's in just 6 months.
I have to admit that these are pretty good results, but I can’t help feeling like you also have to be a good responder to AA’s in order to be a good responder to this, in which case I’m screwed.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would have been much better if they could have used very very high quality photos so we could have also seen the growing changes in vellus hairs.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you certain you have androgenetic alopecia? Could you not be experiencing menopausal loss or poor thyroid functionality?
Yessir. I have had scalp biopsies.
What I have is a bizarre mixture of classic diffuse female Androgenetic Alopecia with miniturisation all throughout my hair, menopausal scalp and body hair thinning due to having something called hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, which brings me to my third point - elevated levels of cortisol, which causes stress response hair cycle interruption. I also have retrograde hairloss because of the no estrogen thing. You see it in women who have undergone aromatase inhibition.
My hairline was a lot worse back in 2015 before i started using oral/topical minoxidil. minoxidil partially works for me but I still shed 150-200 hairs a day and my miniturisation hasn’t let up even with all the hormonal drugs I take. I wish astressin-b was commercially available because I think something like that would really help me. Otherwise I think stem cells and growth factors may be the only things left to help me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it, they (Brotzus) never mentioned that.
Well if it works for Androgenetic Alopecia, one must assume that there is a component of 5AR inhibition via equol which is helping no? DGLA is a precursor to pge1 which is you could compare to minoxidil.

baldislove

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see some results even though they are not very impressive. I would still try this. It would be interesting to see what the lotion could do in synergy with finasteride + minoxidil + nizoral.