Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly cant wait for everyone to join the Choi hype train befote august meeting. Too much discussion and fight over something that doesnt even deserve that much attention.

The dermathology event where Choi will give his speech and officialy announce his revolutoonary treatment will.be dramatically differente tha this misarable presentation.

I expect nothing but fantings after Choi's speech
He didn’t even start doing the trial for human.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also someone on the Italian forum looked at the file info and found out it was made by a PR Fidia employee who has been working there for 30+ years. Really the last thing we needed was a pr grandma making a presentation about this.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they used unremarkable data in the Sitri presenation to reduce the surge of phonecalls like @yulley said. I think someone said that an outside team made that powerpoint tho. That man was NOT at all what we should be expecting

It's like a competition on here at times with some posters vying for who can best describe what 'clutching at straws' means.

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also someone on the Italian forum looked at the file info and found out it was made by a PR Fidia employee who has been working there for 30+ years. Really the last thing we needed was a pr grandma making a presentation about this.

Yeah we knew that too. Apparently she is something like 50ish years old.

Don't know if she messed up.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao so she must be responsible for mixing up the pics... She really dun goofed tbh

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You could have walked into any university in the world and picked at random a student and they'd have made a better presentation in 2 hours..

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo bro also @fuDHTck could you translate this, please : (makes no sense with the translator and seemed interesting)

"
guardando il video dove l'audio è migliore, il dottore dice anche chiaramente che loro i liposomi li facevano il lunedì e li usavano il mercoledì, e che è impensabile pensare di farli oggi e usarli tra 6 mesi. C'è molto da meditare su questo, anche considerando quanto detto dai tester delle varie homemade.
"

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo bro also @fuDHTck could you translate this, please : (makes no sense with the translator and seemed interesting)

"
guardando il video dove l'audio è migliore, il dottore dice anche chiaramente che loro i liposomi li facevano il lunedì e li usavano il mercoledì, e che è impensabile pensare di farli oggi e usarli tra 6 mesi. C'è molto da meditare su questo, anche considerando quanto detto dai tester delle varie homemade.
"
"basically they made the liposomes on Monday and used them the same week". Then the guy talking (don't know who made this quote) said "So it is safe to assume that it won't be possible to produce the liposomes today and use them 6 months later". Basically he is questioning the stability of the product but I have no idea where you found this quote or how it is relevant.

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
"basically they made the liposomes on Monday and used them the same week". Then the guy talking (don't know who made this quote) said "So it is safe to assume that it won't be possible to produce the liposomes today and use them 6 months later". Basically he is questioning the stability of the product but I have no idea where you found this quote or how it is relevant.

Alright thanks.

It's a guy from an italian thread who listened to the audio and noticed that !

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least it seems like one of my potentially overly optimistic 'predictions' might be coming true. October might be a go. I am a little more hopeful again now, I hope not too naively so. I just bank that poor marketing preparation is at play rather than any blatant deception. And it seems like that might be the case and their hands were tied in some way. Just gotta hold out and hope.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like i said before, Brotzu staked his reputations on this lotion. If it was up to him to bring more evidences he would did that just like the last time. Also, 2016 conference presentation one that he did seems much more professional than 2018,

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol after it’s clearly bullshit u can’t wait for it to be released. I’m making a hair loss cure. Trust me when I tell u it works. I have no concrete evidence to show u. Just trust me I wouldn’t lie. Want to buy it?
wow so much butthurt

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe his computer was broken and he lost all the before and after pics. Maybe his dog ate it. Point is, it works. He said so. It’s pretty clear. Lol ur a joke ur defending something that’s clearly a scam u sound like a fool I hope u know this
I got a question for you. Just out of curiosity... what are you gaining out of this by replying with such negativity to each one of us? Is it because you're NW4 and if this lotion does turn out to be effective for younger men with male pattern baldness , you're going to be salty?

Also, answer this: Why would a professional and established pharma company (Yes they are established, they've got branches in Germany, the States, U.K.) invest time and money in a patent, trials and soon marketing, production and distribution, if it's a flat out scam?

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol after it’s clearly bullshit u can’t wait for it to be released. I’m making a hair loss cure. Trust me when I tell u it works. I have no concrete evidence to show u. Just trust me I wouldn’t lie. Want to buy it?

I didn't say I 'can't wait', in fact, I highlighted how disappointed I was. I am just open to the idea that there might be more to this than the doom of our times. And a potentially 'official' release date is interesting.