Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
As Brotzu pointed out that the process of making the lotion is not cheap, I think Fidia will pass the cost to consumers so it's not gonna be cheap.
I hope Fidia will show more photos in the marketing campaign before Oct release, so far I am still optimistic about its maintenance potential and minor regrowth. But October is still a long way to go for baldies…

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should at least be happy that women have another viable options for hair loss in October at least. Unless you really believe the progress in that photo for the female was a scam.

If it was snake oil in the literal definition of the word, it wouldn't do anything for anyone. It apparently does something judging by the woman, just not the crazy stuff that was promised. This would also the be the first prevent and regrowth topical product available as far as I know.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you tell us what happening in the italian forum ?
Really nothing is happening. It's not like we know something more. People are just as disappointed.

Reactions: tzt

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone ever wonder how many people of this thread sit down when they pee? I know I sure do.

abcdefg

Reaction score
There were actually people here, and many of them that truly thought this lotion would show a Norwood 5 going to a Norwood 1 with zero hair loss. Those were the expectations to many delusional unrealistic men. If someone tried to explain the more realistic history of male pattern baldness treatments to them they whine like little kids.
If this maintains its still a victory for sure. If you havent tried propecia though Id go with that first. It has way more evidence, and its probably cheaper then this lotion will be.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were actually people here, and many of them that truly thought this lotion would show a Norwood 5 going to a Norwood 1 with zero hair loss. Those were the expectations to many delusional unrealistic men. If someone tried to explain the more realistic history of male pattern baldness treatments to them they whine like little kids.
If this maintains its still a victory for sure. If you havent tried propecia though Id go with that first. It has way more evidence, and its probably cheaper then this lotion will be.

Oh, I bet you're one of the ones that sits down when you pee.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Replicel will be a game changer. I haven't heard anything about their third clinical trial.

If the Brotzu lotion turns out to be a good product for maintaining what I have, I would be happy to replace Fina and Minoxidil with the lotion.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm thinking Morr-F wont kill me if I only use it a few months, then I can use Brotion. It is the evil we know.
Plus @IdealForehead posted this study about topical being 10x serum effect (in cypro)
RESULTS:
After 3 months of therapy with topical cyproterone acetate, the decrease of mean facial acne grade from 1.57 to 0.67 was significantly better (P<.05) compared with placebo (which showed a change from 1.57 to 1.25), but not compared with oral medication (1.56 to 0.75) (P>.05). Lesion counts also decreased from 35.9 to 9.1 in the topical cyproterone acetate group compared with oral medication (45.4 to 15.5) (P>.05) and placebo (38.2 to 23.1) (P<.05). After topical cyproterone acetate treatment, serum cyproterone acetate concentrations were 10 times lower than those found after oral cyproterone acetate intake.

CONCLUSIONS:
The therapeutic effect of topically applied cyproterone acetate for acne treatment was clearly demonstrated. Topically applied sexual steroids in combination with liposomes are as effective as oral antiandrogen medication in acne treatment, while reducing the risk of adverse effects and avoiding high serum cyproterone acetate concentrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9554298
So in principle it would work. Appears to be equal effect with 10x lower serum levels.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hungover so I'm too tired to REALLY back this up or make decisions
I already tried cypro and 200mg spironolactone which is equivalent to 50mg cpa anyway. Didn’t work.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly the results on the male def aren’t spectacular but I can definitely notice a difference. (Not even trying to troll)

These def aren’t spectacular results and why they chose this as the example for their product is a little suspect but there are def some results.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I just listened to the Q&A again and while the dermatologists were aggressive and made some interesting points, not all of them were accurate. Like one of them kept saying "yeah, but men can have Telogen Effluvium too so shedding is not a good indicator" and Brotzu said "yeah that's true but we checked and in all of them there was a drastic decrease in shedding from month 0 to month 6". Not sure which one makes more sense here because:
1) Yes, shedding is not usually a good indicator for male pattern baldness.
2) At the same time Telogen Effluvium is very rare in men and if all had a decrease in shedding it means it was doing something.

Also another doctor asked why they don't have more pics or why no microscope pics and Brotzu said they had done those but Fidia gave just one pics. So who knows.
Hopefully we get all the data soon.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it does come out in october and can actually maintain, people must calm down and realize that this is still great.
Once you actually maintained your hair, you can start experimenting hair-growth products and actually SEE results,
you can try higher % minoxidil/oils/stemoxydine/combining stuff together without the fear of further loss, why complain all the time? and who know, maybe we'll find out that the product can achieve regrowth. the only thing that we know right now is that we don't know anything. These "results" (as in the pictures they showed) have always been very individual.
Stay positive, and don't let the haters bring you down.
I agree. If you can at least stopping from getting worse, it buys you so much time to figure out how you can regrow

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• femmina.png
    femmina.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 263