Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course they would when you put it in that simple terms. A guy would want to have the hottest woman available to him. That's not rocket science.

Here's why it doesn't work that way though. A guy would rather have an average looking girl that's faithful and carries his children without divorce raping him or sleeping with Chad on the side.
Girls don't care about that, they would rather have the best looking male even if he has slept with hundreds of girls before, and likely cheats on the side.

The reason is very logical when you think about it. Girls want the best seed for their children (Chad). Guys want a faithful girl who can raise their children.
The problem rises today when girls can have the best of both worlds easily. Chad impregnates the girl then leaves her, now the girl finds a beta provider to raise Chads children. Win-win for everyone except average to unattractive guys.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easy to see why from an evolutionary perspective, (I love looking at things from this perspective).

A guy will best spread his genes if he fucks as many girls as possible, there is little commitment. (Historically speaking).

A girl will best spread her genes by picking a top mate, because she has to commit at least 9 months before she can go again. Waste of 9 months to f*** some genetically inferior dude.

Keep in mind though

From a pure animal instinct of historic man--women did not choose.

women only started to choose in past hundred years or so. (this is debatable of course)

Not say women never chose..

but in cave man days the average 14 year old girl walking around picking fruit and trying not to get eaten by a tiger was not choosing..she was probably raped multiple times. by multiple men.

valuing viginiity is not an animal thing its a societal thing

blackg

Reaction score
A guy would rather have an average looking girl that's faithful and carries his children without divorce raping him or sleeping with Chad on the side.
Girls don't care about that, they would rather have the best looking male even if he has slept with hundreds of girls before, and likely cheats on the side.
This may have happened a couple of times amongst your circle of friends but it's far from a universal truth.
It's a bit ridiculous actually.
You totally ignore the prospect of female emotional investment in these relationships.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind though

From a pure animal instinct of historic man--women did not choose.

women only started to choose in past hundred years or so. (this is debatable of course)

Not say women never chose..

but in cave man days the average 14 year old girl walking around picking fruit and trying not to get eaten by a tiger was not choosing..she was probably raped multiple times. by multiple men.

True, in the past the men would likely have fought between themselves to sort out who got the best/most mates. Women would have had a lot less say in the matter. But I'd say longer than 100 years ago. Even marriage existed longer than that :p

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course they would when you put it in that simple terms. A guy would want to have the hottest woman available to him. That's not rocket science.

Here's why it doesn't work that way though. A guy would rather have an average looking girl that's faithful and carries his children without divorce raping him or sleeping with Chad on the side.

The reason is very logical when you think about it. Girls want the best seed for their children (Chad). Guys want a faithful girl who can raise their children.
The problem rises today when girls can have the best of both worlds easily. Chad impregnates the girl then leaves her, now the girl finds a beta provider to raise Chads children. Win-win for everyone except average to unattractive guys.

These are societal norms not male/female instincts you are describing.

Society put value on a females virginity.

nature is not about virginity its about youth and physical attraction of female for mating.

So if societal norms are changing that is different than inner nature.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, in the past the men would likely have fought between themselves to sort out who got the best/most mates. Women would have had a lot less say in the matter. But I'd say longer than 100 years ago. Even marriage existed longer than that :p

Right but marriage in most of the years its existed has not been that the female had a choice...she had societal pressure and family pressure to be married and stay married...often if not most of the time the marriages were chosen for her.

women never had own money in history...when women have own money they have more choice.

Now they are independent and equal to men in many ways so they have choices.

maybe Its not the standards that changed its the choices.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right but marriage in most of the years its existed has not been that the female had a choice...she had societal pressure and family pressure to be married and stay married...often if not most of the time the marriages were chosen for her.

Yeah you're probably right, I'm no historian despite my love of evolutionary explanations :D

My theory isn't my theory though, it's well established.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right, I'm no historian despite my love of evolutionary explanations :D

My theory isn't my theory though, it's well established.

what theory?

sorry just re read it yes i agree with you when a woman is given a choice just like a man when given choice will pick best mate/breeder...especially when young she will do this because your instincts are a little differenent when you are young female then older female.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
what theory?

It's easy to see why from an evolutionary perspective, (I love looking at things from this perspective).

A guy will best spread his genes if he fucks as many girls as possible, there is little commitment. (Historically speaking).

A girl will best spread her genes by picking a top mate, because she has to commit at least 9 months before she can go again. Waste of 9 months to f*** some genetically inferior dude.

blackg

Reaction score

women never had own money in history...when women have own money they have more choice.

Now they are independent and equal to men in many ways so they have choices.

maybe Its not the standards that changed its the choices.
Good post. The fact the females actually have a choice is the root of the problem for a lot, not all, of these guys.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes i agree its about choices.

Its like where is the standards vs the choices...

If you have more choices of course you have higher standards.

Its like p**rn...we have huge amount of choices now for p**rn compared to 50 years ago.

So men have higher standards for what they like when watching p**rn.

when given choice of p**rn selections they will choose the best (whatever that criteria is) women that satisfy them visually.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are societal norms not male/female instincts you are describing.

Society put value on a females virginity.

nature is not about virginity its about youth and physical attraction of female for mating.

So if societal norms are changing that is different than inner nature.
I never mentioned virginity.

Guys put value in their girl not being the town wh***. Guys don't want to be one of many, whereas for girls it's not important and they might even prefer guys who have slept with alot of girls.
Good post. The fact the females actually have a choice is the root of the problem for a lot, not all, of these guys.
Yeah, if only we could go back to the good ol days where we could rape women. f*** off.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

that was a debate me and Fred had once...he felt that women were better off and happier when they had less choices...he admits they had less choice.

if women had less choice then less attractive men were more 'desirable' but not because they were desirable but because women had to get married by 23 or old maids LOL.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, increased population density and availability to travel, combined with Tinder and the internet, has definitely being a strong reason that this has all gotten worse for guys. (better for top guys though).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never mentioned virginity.

Guys put value in their girl not being the town wh***. Guys don't want to be one of many, whereas for girls it's not important and they might even prefer guys who have slept with alot of girls.

Yeah, if only we could go back to the good ol days where we could rape women. f*** off.

Weather its a virgin or a woman who was with 3 men before you...its still the fact you dont like the idea of her 'used'...where is that number?

I dont know many women who f*** a whole town of men.

If so they cant be that picky can they?

Im not being a wise *** i dont really get this idea that women are too picky--yet they fucked too many men.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman Im definitely NOT suggesting men want to rape women lol i was just giving example that in nature women did not have a choice...its in civilization we have slowly over time gained more choices.