Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am talking about the photo of the call me.maybe guy and that horse mouth chick
exirXjE.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
I love what zircon said awhile ago. It was along the lines of relationships are transaction of resources. For men it's her pussy, and for a woman it's the mans status and money. The sooner people realize this the better off they will be.
We are at an age where we say otherwise, but I believe this to be true the older we get.

problem is, if you are not even aesthetic it will never get to that point.

It gets harder the older you get, grown up pants come on and if you want that dime piece honey you will need all your cards in the deck financially.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you're ugly then just "stop looking at me you genetic trash"
sad, I know the pain. But I am done with it. I don't give a f*** what they think or say.
Just a million dollar advice - Don't think about them. Work your way up.
They are more things to worry about - your job and package which can have a direct impact because of your hair loss whether it's your doing or your employer's. Trust me buddy, you may end up regretting later that you wasted your valuable time while you had the chance.

Meanwhile enjoy this. The song is better without her voice I think.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't even have to be pretty to have tons of options on dating sites as a girl.
Take a look at this legit WAR PIG, this thing gets more action on POF than @David_MPN. There's even more but can only post 20 images (turn around you're eating, pregnant, suicidal or sensitive to this type of stuff):
oggyrk.jpg

14mckk0.jpg

ejxxjm.jpg

k53ku8.jpg

2hs20z5.jpg

2ic9u9u.jpg

ne8850.jpg

hs8gon.jpg

2u89eee.jpg

10ztldx.jpg

16hkfuq.jpg

34zknqq.jpg

23le8hf.jpg

i2sy7p.jpg

2ivlhle.jpg

n48s34.jpg

2eqcqih.jpg

mbmolj.jpg

1429c8m.jpg

mbl5qw.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet women would want this man to be castrated for his looks (as a disgusting bloated baldite)

6647.jpeg

Well guess what the guy is the smartest guy ever born (in terms of raw intelligence) If instead of every chad out there we had one exact clone of John Von Neumann we would have achieved singularity and have become cosmic entities by now !!

shookwun

Reaction score
A lot of you men mistaken a man being horny for true desire, and liking of said actual women. women are also niave in this sense thinking that because tons of men are hitting on them, that they actually want to be with them. Suppose most learn the hard way once said guy busts his nut, then ends up having to leave shortly after.

True desire is often always mistaken for a mans clumsy horny attraction, which is temporary appeal

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You don't even have to be pretty to have tons of options on dating sites as a girl.
Take a look at this legit WAR PIG, this thing gets more action on POF than @David_MPN. There's even more but can only post 20 images (turn around you're eating, pregnant, suicidal or sensitive to this type of stuff):
oggyrk.jpg

14mckk0.jpg

ejxxjm.jpg

k53ku8.jpg

2hs20z5.jpg

2ic9u9u.jpg

ne8850.jpg

hs8gon.jpg

2u89eee.jpg

10ztldx.jpg

16hkfuq.jpg

34zknqq.jpg

23le8hf.jpg

i2sy7p.jpg

2ivlhle.jpg

n48s34.jpg

2eqcqih.jpg

mbmolj.jpg

1429c8m.jpg

mbl5qw.jpg
No guy I know would hit that up.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Understatement of the century. Pretty? That girl looks like something from hell. I did an experiment once with an ugly fat girl but she leagues better than this girl. Without the ps it wouldn't have surprised me, but damn, how f*****g horny can you be.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's shopped. But the funny thing is plenty of guys still hit that thing up.

I'm glad to know that the woman isn't real.

She's getting plenty of attention on PoF, but I'm going to be honest I don't assume it's real attention. I think a lot of men are on autopilot and just send worship to every woman out there, which distorts the market. Those guys might go out on a date with that woman, but then they'd disappear.

That's my belief, but the three main distortions in the dating market in spite of mother nature producing males and females in nearly equal numbers:
- Far more women than men are willing to take an extended break from dating/sex. On this forum for example all 3 of the regular women posters have said that they're on a break from dating.
- There's a reservoir of older men that some younger women are willing to date. Men in their 40s dating women in their 30s, and men in their 30s dating women in their 20s.
- Chads see multiple women at once. Those women then assume that guys are only after sex, but that's a reflection of the context they're in and the guys they are seeing. They have no idea. Women can spend years in this rotation. The fact they are f*****g 9/10 men and even getting micro-relationships means that the 5/10 men are invisible to them. It's the female equivalent of p**rn-induced erectile dysfunction.

Perhaps that's a misguided, uninformed sequence of copes on my part. I suspect it's valid though.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are too complicated. Who wants to come on an Atlantis All-Gay Cruise with me instead?

dIuyGn5.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ads are all relative to your search history.

hope this helps

Gay cruises, Single Muslims and Over 55's dating. Its like its looking into my soul.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
oggyrk.jpg

14mckk0.jpg

ejxxjm.jpg

k53ku8.jpg

2hs20z5.jpg

2ic9u9u.jpg

ne8850.jpg

hs8gon.jpg

2u89eee.jpg

10ztldx.jpg

16hkfuq.jpg

34zknqq.jpg

23le8hf.jpg

i2sy7p.jpg

2ivlhle.jpg

n48s34.jpg

2eqcqih.jpg

mbmolj.jpg

1429c8m.jpg

mbl5qw.jpg

This looks fake. I can't believe that any man will go for that man/women whatever he/she is.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
BORING. Where's my oiled up 60 year old muslim man?

Jdu9u8s.png

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of you men mistaken a man being horny for true desire, and liking of said actual women. women are also niave in this sense thinking that because tons of men are hitting on them, that they actually want to be with them. Suppose most learn the hard way once said guy busts his nut, then ends up having to leave shortly after.

True desire is often always mistaken for a mans clumsy horny attraction, which is temporary appeal

This.