Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not the 28 thing. I don't care about that. I know he was teasing.

Well then just lol, what is wrong with me comparing how minuscule a problem teasing is to how difficult it is to be an incel?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
All the girls here rated you well above average except for @hairblues who hasn't seen you, @CopeForLife also said you have BDD so I presume he has seen you as well. But keep telling yourself it's hopeless.
Above average doesn't cut it. As I explained before only pas said she would date me (33% success rate on a forum with balding women no offence). Which means for women in my league I would have 10% success rate at best in real life.

I'd rather sit home alone than go through countless humiliations.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Above average doesn't cut it. As I explained before only pas said she would date me (33% success rate on a forum with balding women no offence). Which means for women in my league I would have 10% success rate at best in real life.

If you're looking for pussy just look in the mirror. :p

10% success rate with above average women? Cry me a river.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

STOP saying 33% i did not see you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Never saw you

And i am old enough to me your Mom...so we are NOT in one anothers league.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I have not. Plus, it is all theory, it is not like I am dating you for real, so no need to lower any standards.
My standards are very high in terms of personnality, people told me. In terms of look, I am not the most difficult around, but other girls told you you were above average too.
So it's confirmed 0% success in a hair loss forum. which means I would be getting beat up by women in real life.