Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander94's greatest failing is plausibly his attitude. He's not living a good life because he doesn't want to live a good life.

Among my greatest failings is the fact I spend too much time on this forum. You guys are wonderful, but maybe not sufficiently wonderful to justify the excessive amount of time I spend here. I'll take the rest of the day off.

Bye for now.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... The girls I have seen on this forum look better than most of the girls I see on everyday life. So maybe yyou should think the other way around...
Considering my complete failure on tinder and this forum it's safe to say I have no chances anyway.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering my complete failure on tinder and this forum it's safe to say I have no chances anyway.

I think you are in a place of pain and lashing out a little here that is rubbing people wrong because everyone has their own pain they are dealing with.

I think if you are in a bad place emotionally don't start dating right now.

Because if you get rejected its just going to be negative reinforcement for how you already feel..or if you do meet someone unless it went perfect--you will be scanning her words or actions for negativity.

Im not saying you need a shrink maybe you are just going through a negative time period for now.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As I explained before only pas said she would date me (33% success rate on a forum with balding women no offence).
I never said I wouldn't date you, you never asked. However, you do come across as someone I wouldn't date based on your recent posts.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said I wouldn't date you, you never asked. However, you do come across as someone I wouldn't date based on your recent posts.
I am Incapable of dating anyway apart from the fact that Im sure you would reject me IRL.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't wanna be Gandy anyway he looks stupid to me. I would rather be

lachowski

600full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

Really!! Are you sure you wanna look like this?
Are you hetero?

shookwun

Reaction score
Xander94's greatest failing is plausibly his attitude. He's not living a good life because he doesn't want to live a good life.

Among my greatest failings is the fact I spend too much time on this forum. You guys are wonderful, but maybe not sufficiently wonderful to justify the excessive amount of time I spend here. I'll take the rest of the day off.

Bye for now.
not so much the forum as it is just developing a life that's more engaging.

Chris from good looking loser is worth looking into.

he will teach you how to get a life

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/

hard core self-improvement

blackg

Reaction score
Simple advice for the young padawans on here: apply sunscreen every morning. Think of it as equivalent to flossing your teeth and applying deoderent.

Apply sunscreen ever morning?
What if you are only going to the cinema that day?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's confirmed 0% success in a hair loss forum. which means I would be getting beat up by women in real life.

0% success on a hair loss forum or on Tinder doesn't mean 0% success in real life. I have 0% success on Tinder but have dated some drop dead gorgeous women in the past. You need to get out more. Turn your computer off man. What you read online is not the representative of reality.