5.jpg

x_087a0b8b.jpg

AFTER:

pkbz90D.png

@shookwun

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
bluee pill .... All that matters is FACE.

Face is a requirement, all the rest are just bargaining chips to help you get a looks-matched face (which a lot of folk on this forum have a problem doing).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm norwood 6 mega incel too scared to leave the house and i liked baldhurts. he was very humble even though he could have bragged. i do think it was kinda annoying how he got laid so much he managed to forget about it, but he was nice so it was easy to overlook

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm norwood 6 mega incel too scared to leave the house and i liked baldhurts. he was very humble even though he could have bragged. i do think it was kinda annoying how he got laid so much he managed to forget about it, but he was nice so it was easy to overlook

halo of good looking people procs even on ex-sluthate posters...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol mega incel

mate r u on meds, you gonna get hair transplant
oh yea i forgot to say i turned nw6 despite being on the big 3. theyre good for maintenance, not so much for regrowth.

yea i would wanna get a hair transplant one day though, but im poor. thats one of the main motivations for me to get a job though lol. even if it would take a looooong time to save up for one haha

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Face is a requirement, all the rest are just bargaining chips to help you get a looks-matched face (which a lot of folk on this forum have a problem doing).

Damn right. Easy to say "it's all face" like yeah but this is forgetting the opposite sex also has to bargain, knowing they won't land a Chad for good if they aren't 8+ themselves. Which of course is a small percentile of the population for either gender, that's the point.

So from there? They go for more achievable faces, average guys etc. and that's where the small differences matter.

Must be kind of annoying to be born a genetic god 10/10 and have nothing to achieve and aim for looks wise.

Lol naht

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh yea i forgot to say i turned nw6 despite being on the big 3. theyre good for maintenance, not so much for regrowth.

yea i would wanna get a hair transplant one day though, but im poor. thats one of the main motivations for me to get a job though lol. even if it would take a looooong time to save up for one haha

f*** man. are you destined for nw7? if i wasnt, im not sure i would bother with meds myself.

i like wolkpacks posts about growing into baldness. its true. your like 23? that far far too young to be nw6. but im sure once you hit your late 20s youll feel better about it. and look better with it. you might not even bother with a hair transplant then

you must have the most aggressive male pattern baldness out of anyone on this forum. i admire your upbeat outlook man

blackg

Reaction score
The funniest part is that he CHOSE to be miserable and waste away his best years. May his misery never end, it's just so comical.
This is ridiculous. You shouldn't wish misery on anyone.
Your not joking either.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man. are you destined for nw7? if i wasnt, im not sure i would bother with meds myself.

i like wolkpacks posts about growing into baldness. its true. your like 23? that far far too young to be nw6. but im sure once you hit your late 20s youll feel better about it. and look better with it. you might not even bother with a hair transplant then

you must have the most aggressive male pattern baldness out of anyone on this forum. i admire your upbeat outlook man
i think its just 6. but yea i mean i still got on meds, better than doing nothing.

about growing into it i kind of agree. i already feel a lot better thinking i'm 23 and bald instead of 18 and bald. however with the years stacking up its more and more time that could have been so much more if it wasn't for baldness. it depends on how you look at it.

thoughts @CaptainForehead ? you have been bald a lot longer than me.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think its just 6. but yea i mean i still got on meds, better than doing nothing.

about growing into it i kind of agree. i already feel a lot better thinking i'm 23 and bald instead of 18 and bald. however with the years stacking up its more and more time that could have been so much more if it wasn't for baldness. it depends on how you look at it.

thoughts @CaptainForehead ? you have been bald a lot longer than me.

have you tried buzzing it? your dark skinned right?

Ken-Watanabe46422.jpg

Asian men bald head.jpg

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i used to buzz it but its kinda iffy. that guy is manly and like i said i look cancerish with too short hair. buzz is probably alright but meh f*** it. long hair is f*****g *me*. i absolutely f*****g hate short hair lol. depending on just how ugly grown out horseshoe makes me i'm keeping it

i could never have f*****g imagined i'd have to cut my hair short just for social acceptance lol. i remember saying i would kill myself even if i just had to cut it short