Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

blackg

Reaction score
What I don't get is... BH is balding... so why are people rejecting him? Because he is good looking... That is very low bottom
He triggers something inside all the members here. And it's understandable when you think about it, though I would never encourage such knee jerk, childish reactions like this.

Baldhurts' effortless ability to attract the attention of top tier females instantly made him an enemy around here.

If Baldhurts was an average looking member and posted the exact same material he would only be met with "Keep trying mate. You're doing fine."

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldhurts' effortless ability to attract the attention of top tier females instantly made him an enemy around here.

Wrong. Many slayers are not enemy around here (neither is BH).

BH is different in that he is unaware of his advantages.

It would be like a millionaire posting on poorpeopletalk.com claiming he's struggling financially. (Actually correction, not really, this forum isn't labeled incles.com :p)

I like BH, I understand he has real problems, his problems are unrelatable to me (and many others here).

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Though he is a balding guy posting on HairLossTalk.com...
I see what you mean, but he is not the only one having BDD!

I know you're right, not criticizing BH for posting here, that was worded badly. :)

Just outlining why some people sometimes have problems when attractive people complain about their looks.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of the "slayers" around here come close to having the looks that Baldhurts had and you know it.

I don't know it as I haven't seen them. I've heard that wolfpack is very good looking, and Dr. House. No idea if they are close to BH though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is he complained about imaginary problems to legit ugly/bald people who suffer greatly because of said problems. He was so self-centered and clueless he didn't even care.
Yea saying he is NW5 with a NW2,5 hairline LuL. Complaining about having free dates with women when we can't have even 1 with a average hoe.