Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I understand that. Though, I am worried this could lead to an incelocratie, my dear friend. If he is handsome but sees himself as ugly... can't he be welcomed among the incelhood as a deserving member?

Volcel. Except BH wasn't even volcel, he had plenty of sex.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Nobody came in her and said Exodus is a "nice guy". Havent seen the guy complaining
Just LOL. There are many nice users here (exodus included), but do I need to list them all to make it true? We were talking about baldhurts, I chimed in and said he seemed like a nice guy. What's so wrong about that? Don't take offense to absolutely everything.

blackg

Reaction score
The problem is he complained about imaginary problems to legit ugly/bald people who suffer greatly because of said problems. He was so self-centered and clueless he didn't even care.
Ohh... He was so self centred!!
We forget... only "ugly" people have the right to self loathing and misery.
This is very narrow minded to say the least.

Long live Baldhurts!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh... He was so self centred!!
We forget... only "ugly" people have the right to self loathing and misery.
This is very narrow minded to say the least.

Long live Baldhurts!

One thing's for sure about BH, he gets the community riled up lol.

blackg

Reaction score
[QUOTE="EvilLocks, post: 1459601, member: 4887], I chimed in and said he seemed like a nice guy. What's so wrong about that? Don't take offense to absolutely everything.[/QUOTE]
Ohh.. don't worry, they will. They love being offended. In fact I think they actively look for it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh.. don't worry, they will. They love being offended. In fact I think they actively look for it.
uglyfatguywhoisflexible1.jpg