Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

blackg

Reaction score
traitor-stormtrooper-gif.gif

Didn't you now? If you disagree with her you're shallow, misogynist, resentful, etc.
And Italian.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile in pilates class:
Physio-led-pilates-class-performing-beginner-pilates-exercises.jpg

Yes I did pilates for a while and it was predominantly older women.
I thought the exercises were too easy. It's not strenuous. I wouldn't do it long-term.

Yoga, in contrast, is hard. Particularly Ashtanga for example. I can see myself getting a different body if I did it long term, and did it regularly.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes I did pilates for a while and it was predominantly older women.
I thought the exercises were too easy. It's not strenuous. I wouldn't do it long-term.

Yoga, in contrast, is hard. Particularly Ashtanga for example. I can see myself getting a different body if I did it long term, and did it regularly.
I used to do Ashtanga yoga before :) But I quit, since I'm too impatient to hold the poses for that long while doing the breathing exercise. You're supposed to clear your head and just breathe, but my mind always wandered to other things while I was doing it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're right, not criticizing BH for posting here, that was worded badly. :)

Just outlining why some people sometimes have problems when attractive people complain about their looks.

I know what you mean..and agree to an extent.

if you notice i rarely complain about my hair because even though it is devastating to me personally, and i am mostly scared of how it will progress.. i am also well aware that for a 45 year old woman i am lucky compared to others here because it's not very noticeable to others (still no topik needed), I'm responding pretty well to medication compared to most, and in my 20s and 30s was completely unaffected by any hair loss.

So it sucks don't get me wrong and i am devastated personally--but it would be like 'cry me a river' to constantly complain about it on here--but once in a while i share my thoughts/feelings and people are respectful and compassionate which is nice to read at those times i feel weak about it...I don't come here for constant sympathy or to express my anger, it's not 'why' i come here..I come here because it's people experiencing an issue, that although all different age/gender/lifestye/degree of hair loss, the core issue is still shared ..we are all affected by hair loss on a social level weather we are doing it to ourselves to some degree out of depression or a sense of loss or society is doing it to us via actual rejection. For me its the first not the second and I am fully aware of the difference.

I think BH was not that cognizant to his pain in relation to others here...Thats at least how it struck me..And it' not because he is a bad guy--it is more likely he is in such a place of deep pain that to him he just not thinking about how 'is this going to be a trigger for an incel who has it worse than me? '"
Because pain is a selfish emotion...not saying selfish in a bad way but pain makes it very difficult to stay aware of how its going to effect someone else because it can be overwhelming and desperate emotion.

For him his minimal hair loss impacted him hard mentally.
When he spoke about this Father, who sounds a lot like my own (I always told people I am so glad I was not a boy lol because my Father would have ground me down to nothing--and its probably why BH wants a daughter over a son because that relationship was probably so toxic to him)..Something happening to your looks when you have a Father or maybe a Mother like that--is incredibly difficult.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're right, not criticizing BH for posting here, that was worded badly. :)

Just outlining why some people sometimes have problems when attractive people complain about their looks.

if you notice i rarely complain about my hair because even though it is devastating to me personally, and i am mostly scared of how it will progress.. i am also well aware that for a 45 year old woman i am lucky compared to others here because it's not very noticeable to others (still no topik needed), I'm responding pretty well to medication compared to most, and in my 20s and 30s was completely unaffected by any hair loss.

So it sucks don't get me wrong and i am devastated personally--but it would be like 'cry me a river' to constantly complain about it on here--but once in a while i share my thoughts/feelings and people are respectful and compassionate which is nice to read at those times i feel weak about it...I don't come here for constant sympathy or to express my anger, it's not 'why' i come here..I come here because it's people experiencing an issue, that although all different age/gender/lifestye/degree of hair loss, the core issue is still shared ..we are all affected by hair loss on a social level weather we are doing it to ourselves to some degree out of depression or a sense of loss or society is doing it to us via actual rejection. For me its the first not the second and I am fully aware of the difference.

I think BH was not that cognizant to his pain in relation to others here...Thats at least how it struck me..And it' not because he is a bad guy--it is more likely he is in such a place of deep pain that to him he just not thinking about how 'is this going to be a trigger for an incel who has it worse than me? '"
Because pain is a selfish emotion...not saying selfish in a bad way but pain makes it very difficult to stay aware of how its going to effect someone else because it can be overwhelming and desperate emotion.

When he spoke about this Father, who sounds a lot like my own (I always told people I am so glad I was not a boy lol because my Father would have ground me down to nothing--and its probably why BH wants a daughter over a son because that relationship was probably so toxic to him)..Something happening to your looks when you have a Father or maybe a Mother like that--is incredibly difficult.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean?

You're over 6 feet tall, you have a Nw1.5 hairline, and you've said that you have no obvious deformities.

Your incorrect attitude is that there's no point in trying if you don't look like Lachowski.

You are, for whatever reason, choosing to remain unhappy. You would also likely benefit from therapy but you're choosing to receive that benefit.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

It really just shows how much hairloss can affect people. And I certainly don't think BH ever wanted to cause harm, he seems like genuinely nice person.

what do you mean?

Involuntary celibate. Means you can't have sex even if you did everything in your power. Usually this means you're too ugly to ever have sex.

You are not close to that, in ugliness. That's factual.

Maybe you have mental issues that mean you can't, but mental problems are usually fixable, compared to ugliness.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good post.

Regarding your hair, you're doing a great favour to the forum by being one of those people who documents her progress in a regular, precise manner.

Your last paragraph made me aware of one fortune that I have in life. By virtue of not being a woman, I am less likely to worry about turning into my mother.