Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile lets look at everyone significant ever . . . Not just random unconfirmed people who are supposedly intelligent lol
There's Oprah

9b5.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol research flawed how david?

Makes you feel bad? Lol

And haha you name just like 3 women lolz. Like every other guy i know who does stem hardly knows women in it

And just lol at you putting words in xanders mouth

Meanwhile lets look at everyone significant ever . . . Not just random unconfirmed people who are supposedly intelligent lol

You can't go by everyone ever women were not in positions of power or equality as they are now.

The few who did have some power were excellent in what they did.

I think you have no idea how much women were held back in this country even up into the 80s.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't go by everyone ever women were not in positions of power or equality as they are now.

The few who did have some power were excellent in what they did.

I think you have no idea how much women were held back in this country even up into the 80s.
Dumb argument you don't have to be in a position of power to be intelligent

example :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia#Life

Hypatia Greek mathematician and philosopher one of the last in that period. Just an ordinary woman.

Was Thomas Edison as intelligent as Von Neumann? No

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women can be smart. Theyre just not as many of them who are smart :)

I never claimed their average IQ was lower

David you have lots of female friends and you're extreme left, you must hang out with those girls who screech about the STEM gender divide all day. No surprise you would be biased

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol research flawed how david?

Makes you feel bad? Lol

And haha you name just like 3 women lolz. Like every other guy i know who does stem hardly knows women in it

I know hundreds of women who do STEM, do so productively, and can easily name thousands. My most recent publication had five female co-authors. I'm not going to name them one by one as it's not worthwhile, targeted examples are more informative.

If you want to hold onto a fantasy that you're "superior" to women, then do so but the fact is that delusional fantasies are bad for you.

The differences between men and women are actually quite marginal. It's why in real life we see a lot of very masculine women and a lot of effeminate men.

If you contrast that to the animal kingdom at large, human beings are somewhat unusual. For a lot of species, males and females are *very* different.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb argument you don't have to be in a position of power to be intelligent

example :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia#Life

Hypatia Greek mathematician and philosopher one of the last in that period. Just an ordinary woman.

Was Thomas Edison as intelligent as Von Neumann? No

Pay attention to what you quote before saying 'dumb'

He said 'go by every woman ever'

I wrote you cant because women were held back and suppressed...its not an even playing field in history to go by every woman ever. You cant take that measurement.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
My degree was quite gendered as over 80% were female - if I were to base my views off this I would say women are more intellectual. However, this is just because I studied English, if I studied Philosophy the numbers may have been reversed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't interact with girls much at all through high school or summer camp. There were girls around, but I was too socially backwards in that environment to interact with them.

My first person-to-person human interactions were likely in part-time jobs (scooping ice cream, etc) and then college and university. In University I transferred from engineering to math/physics, and I was involved in the student newspaper and student politics, so I met a lot of people that way.

The first time a girl ever hit on me was in the ice cream job. If I had had better social skills, I would have gotten more action, but you have to start somewhere.

I'm grateful I had that interaction as you cannot learn human interaction and human behaviour from a book, particularly not from biased books.

My advice to young people is to get as many social interactions as possible. There's no substitute. I've sent my sister money a few times to pay for her son's daycare -- I think it will contribute to him living a happy life.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence wise i am superior to vast majority of women lol. A lot more women than men at least lol

Just lol you have been indoctrinated so deeply

I just dont get it. Boo hoo women arent considered as smart who cares theyre worshipped anyways

They dont need this lol. I saw some study showing women are hired more in stem all things being equal

http://m.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.long
Lolz. Ofc beta academic men will prefer women

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My degree was quite gendered as over 80% were female - if I were to base my views off this I would say women are more intellectual. However, this is just because I studied English, if I studied Philosophy the numbers may have been reversed.
English major isnt hard. People in it arent as intelligent as in STEM

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women can be smart. Theyre just not as many of them who are smart :)

I never claimed their average IQ was lower

David you have lots of female friends and you're extreme left, you must hang out with those girls who screech about the STEM gender divide all day. No surprise you would be biased

Exodus you can accuse Davis of bias but you revealed your own several pages back.

This argument is to have something for yourself that makes you feel superior to women because you feel disempowered.

Even if the argument you make is factually true or not is irrelevant

The truth is even if generally men are smarter than women as you want it to be so badly.

It is not going to make your life and life experiences any better.

I would focus more on the things in your lie that are actually disempowering you and stop worrying about male vs female superiority.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus you can accuse Davis of bias but you revealed your own several pages back.

This argument is to have something for yourself that makes you feel superior to women because you feel disempowered.

The truth is even if generally men are smarter than women as you want it to be so badly.

I would focus more on the things in your lie that are actually disempowering you and stop worrying about male vs female superiority.
See thats where you are wrong

Being on the winning team makes me feel better

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Boohoo Im an oppressed woman

twitterc240845.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence wise i am superior to vast majority of women lol. A lot more women than men at least lol

Just lol you have been indoctrinated so deeply

I just dont get it. Boo hoo women arent considered as smart who cares theyre worshipped anyways

They dont need this lol. I saw some study showing women are hired more in stem all things being equal

http://m.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.long
Lolz. Ofc beta academic men will prefer women

Yes, and there are numerous other studies showing the opposite. For example, if you change the name on a CV from female to male, the CV gets a better response. A lot of women publish with their first name as an initial rather than as a first name, to avoid gender-based discrimination.

[I use my full name, middle name as an initial].

Whatever percentage of women you're smarter than, that's approximately the percentage of men you're smarter than.

How many women do you know well?
How many of these studies have you read in detail?

We're all biased by the way.

I used to think literature was a joke as well.

Then one day, I took a literature class with a great instructor. That's when I started taking it seriously and respecting it. She would do things like point out that different novels emerged from different historical contexts. The first poet I ever respected was Pablo Neruda.

If literature and storytelling were easy, every Hollywood movie would be a classic. But they're not, most movies are bad. They often have characters that don't make sense, plots that are not coherent, et cetera. Most screenwriters fail, and fail often. It's a hard job.

I'm a scientist who presents at international conferences. I don't consider myself smarter than novelists or musicians.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say agree with this as a generalised rule. I was fortunate enough to go to a top 1% university in the world, so just to get in you had to be very intelligent.

As a whole university keeps the people with lower IQ's out because of the entrance requirements - although there are always one or two who seem to make it through somehow.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and there are numerous other studies showing the opposite. For example, if you change the name on a CV from female to male, the CV gets a better response. A lot of women publish with their first name as an initial rather than as a first name, to avoid gender-based discrimination.
This is simply not true in Computer engineering industry companies like Google are BEGGING women to apply for an Engineering position.

You are misinformed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See thats where you are wrong

Being on the winning team makes me feel better

What will make you feel better is 'doing' things you are passionate about.

'this' you feel is just a placebo, it means nothing in the real world.

I don't want to hurt you so I am not going to say more.