Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dumb girl has been handed all her desires for free and never had any real struggles.

Meanwhile we have struggled all our lives for nothing just to be depressed baldcels.

Im confused are you an incel living in your Moms basement?

or

are you a guy who has a great profession and makes a good living?

Cant be both dude. Make up mind.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dumb girl has been handed all her desires for free and never had any real struggles.

Meanwhile we have struggled all our lives for nothing just to be depressed baldcels.
yea plus i just dont care. she is dumber so i'm better. i just care about being worthy lol

and lol david lets just act like those academic supervisors aren't beta *** white knights . i respect your accomplishments but a woman's nowhere near as much

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im confused are you an incel living in your Moms basement?

or

are you a guy who has a great profession and makes a good living?

Cant be both dude. Make up mind.
yea you can lol. you can still live at home if you have a good job. and still be a virgin

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea plus i just dont care. she is dumber so i'm better. i just care about being worthy lol

and lol david lets just act like those academic supervisors aren't beta *** white knights . i respect your accomplishments but a woman's nowhere near as much

You don't know any of those academic supervisors.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know any of those academic supervisors.
lolz whatever. theyre in f*****g academics. ofc theyre probably ugly beta men.

anyways women still haven't accomplished sh*t lol, and its been decades they haven't been kept "down". so yea we are still winning team lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lolz whatever. theyre in f*****g academics. ofc theyre probably ugly beta men.

anyways women still haven't accomplished sh*t lol, and its been decades they haven't been kept "down". so yea we are still winning team lol.

You don't know any of those advisers, not what they've accomplished.

It's easy to call people beta, it's much harder to actually create something, to solve something.

Women have accomplished a lot this century, you're just oblivious.

And you're not on a team with Albert Einstein lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know any of those advisers, not what they've accomplished.

It's easy to call people beta, it's much harder to actually create something, to solve something.

Women have accomplished a lot this century, you're just oblivious.

And you're not on a team with Albert Einstein lol.
i've already said women have accomplished some stuff. just very little compared to men. name some things they have done lol.

anyways i never said those academics weren't successful. its just i'm sure their romantic prospects are nothing compared to their career prospects

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think its just 6. but yea i mean i still got on meds, better than doing nothing.

about growing into it i kind of agree. i already feel a lot better thinking i'm 23 and bald instead of 18 and bald. however with the years stacking up its more and more time that could have been so much more if it wasn't for baldness. it depends on how you look at it.

thoughts @CaptainForehead ? you have been bald a lot longer than me.

To be honest, I think people look better with hair.

If someone wants to shave their head, that's fine.

But having hair, even for a Norwood 4 or higher, looks more natural.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've already said women have accomplished some stuff. just very little compared to men. name some things they have done lol.

anyways i never said those academics weren't successful. its just i'm sure their romantic prospects are nothing compared to their career prospects

A lot of them lead good romantic lives. It varies of course. Some of them were happy to marry their high school sweethearts, which is something I personally can't imagine doing.

I have a very hard time meeting women. I told one of my friends about PoF. He made an account after ending a four-year relationship. He's dating the first woman he contacted. She was the best looking suggestion on the page probably, he wrote her an essay while he was travelling out of the country, they texted for two months, met and were happy. Now they're trying for a baby.

I think you should get your life in order, get a job, some hobbies, and eventually meet more women by default. It's not normal to be proud of having a penis because Henry Ford had a penis too. He's not on your team. Be your own man. At some point you'll have to leave your comfort zone.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of them lead good romantic lives. It varies of course. Some of them were happy to marry their high school sweethearts, which is something I personally can't imagine doing.

I have a very hard time meeting women. I told one of my friends about PoF. He made an account after ending a four-year relationship. He's dating the first woman he contacted. She was the best looking suggestion on the page probably, he wrote her an essay while he was travelling out of the country, they texted for two months, met and were happy. Now they're trying for a baby.

I think you should get your life in order, get a job, some hobbies, and eventually meet more women by default. It's not normal to be proud of having a penis because Henry Ford had a penis too. He's not on your team. Be your own man. At some point you'll have to leave your comfort zone.
lame

by the way i still like you. i was much a white knight as you back in the day. i didnt even let my friends call women "b****s" and would get offended. so deep down i understand

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Returning the subject of looks, it's depressing that this man is a 7.03, and the second man is a 5.42:
img573020e28f2bd.jpg

img539bd36ee3fc8.jpg

I try not to see the ratings of men on that site. If you have no flaws, you might be a 6.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I think people look better with hair.

If someone wants to shave their head, that's fine.

But having hair, even for a Norwood 4 or higher, looks more natural.

Norwood 4 is borderline stage, where it's probably going to look bad no matter what you do, but may still look better than shaved head

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea you can lol. you can still live at home if you have a good job. and still be a virgin

It was in a different context.

the context was him griping that dumb women were getting ahead in work and he was not (paraphrasing)