Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
second guy is wearing possibly the ugliest clothing i've ever seen

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol thats all feminist bullshit though lol. looks like you are the one who hasn't done their research

programming was lovelace copying some sh*t down. the girl with watson and crick just collected the data basically. idk anything about the stem cell or aids research though. probably more of the same

you should have named legit successful women though. not just the famous BS that feminazis lie and screech about

anyways @David_MPN what you never apologized for is jumping down xander's throat for absolutely nothing but he didn't have similar interests to many women. like wtf thats exactly like the purple hair ugly feminizes lol. anytime a man criticizes a woman (or even gets into a related subject like xander) than every feminize in the world screams at them that women are better. its f*****g sickening

I think you are the only one who keeps bringing up feminism.

And the women on this site never say anything bad about men generally speaking the way Xander has been about women.

you are basically blindly defending someone who does exactly what the purple haired ugly feminists do..he is just doing it from polar opposite view point...if he were a woman and unattractive that no one was swiping on his pic he would be doing same exact bitter sh*t to men as the feminists because he has a victim mentality.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
second guy is wearing possibly the ugliest clothing i've ever seen

dench are you just deliberately not replying bk to me for fun now u f****r?

im genuinely confused why you dont tell me the sh*t you used for your hair

also check out kevin latest vid on youtube. hes got his dad spotting him on a bench press.

loooool. seems pretty happy for a guy whos kids are complete nut jobs

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol thats all feminist bullshit though lol. looks like you are the one who hasn't done their research

programming was lovelace copying some sh*t down. the girl with watson and crick just collected the data basically. idk anything about the stem cell or aids research though. probably more of the same

you should have named legit successful women though. not just the famous BS that feminazis lie and screech about

How can i name legit successful women who are not famous that you would recognize? that makes absolutely no sense.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyways @David_MPN what you never apologized for is jumping down xander's throat for absolutely nothing but he didn't have similar interests to many women. like wtf thats exactly like the purple hair ugly feminazis lol. anytime a man criticizes a woman (or even gets into a related subject like xander) than every feminazi in the world screams at them that women are better. its f*****g sickening
This actually happened to me when I was 18 I had two ugly women attacking me for no reason ofcourse I didnt say anything and just left.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
l
anyways @David_MPN what you never apologized for is jumping down xander's throat for absolutely nothing but he didn't have similar interests to many women. like wtf thats exactly like the purple hair ugly feminizes lol. anytime a man criticizes a woman (or even gets into a related subject like xander) than every feminazi in the world screams at them that women are better. its f*****g sickening

I'm confused so are you calling @David_MPN a feminizi ?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the way I personally feel about it.

Women should get equal pay for equal work.

That said, I work in a male dominated field. Sometimes they do get the shitty end of the stick.

One job I had there was a female lead. They were so mean and nasty to her.

I actually quit my job after she was fired, because I felt disloyal working at the place (true
fact). Although I quit a year and a half later.

Female dominated fields probably discriminate against men, I would imagine. It's bullshit either way.
But females do get a lot of bullshit in male dominated fields.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm confused so are you calling @David_MPN a feminizi ?

It is a bit personal but I want to know.

As I am aware you're childless, so I am very curios how people around you, especially relatives, react on this fact. Also very curious how many same people around you (both men and women) who chose that path.

(just out of curiosity since I am antinatalist by myself)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

anyways @David_MPN what you never apologized for is jumping down xander's throat for absolutely nothing but he didn't have similar interests to many women. like wtf thats exactly like the purple hair ugly feminazis lol. anytime a man criticizes a woman (or even gets into a related subject like xander) than every feminazi in the world screams at them that women are better. its f*****g sickening

Xander said dumb sh*t. He incorrectly believes that women who can keep up with him are rare. He is wrong, there are in fact millions of women who can keep up with him.

I'm very consistent on this forum. Whether men or women say dumb sh*t, I'm likely to call them on it.

Gender neutral.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander said dumb sh*t. He incorrectly believes that women who can keep up with him are rare. He is wrong, there are in fact millions of women who can keep up with him.

I'm very consistent on this forum. Whether men or women say dumb sh*t, I'm likely to call them on it.

Gender neutral.

I'm not frequent on HairLossTalk.com recently so maybe I lost your last field report.

How is it going on dating scene?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not frequent on HairLossTalk.com so maybe I lost your last field report.

How is it going on dating scene?

I stopped discussing it as it was making me depressed.

Effort and hope level down to zero. I want to take a break from dating after numerous disappointments. One girl asked me out today so I said yes. We're having drinks on Tuesday, unless she cancels by then which ~50% of women do.

Looks maxing proceeding slowly. I'm down to 172 lbs. I'm starting invisalign soon.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a bit personal but I want to know.

As I am aware you're childless, so I am very curios how people around you, especially relatives, react on this fact. Also very curious how many same people around you (both men and women) who chose that path.

(just out of curiosity since I am antinatalist by myself)

Not having kids?

It was no secret even when I was very young I never wanted kids.
People who are close to me friends and family know this about me so it was never even a question put to me.
Edit i do remember having a conversation with my Mother and my best friend but it was not them questioning me it was more like just discussing it. Like me wondering would I regret it and both told me I should not have them out of fear of a regret.

I think I knew even as a teenager I was not ever going to really want kids and as I got older I never had that desire kick in.

Only people to ever ask me in a negative way have been immigrants I barely know.
3 people lectured me about not having kids and they were people that were from other countries 2 of them men and barely knew me lol. Two were from India and one was Romanian.

As for people I know I would say 80% of the women I know professionally and from college did not have kids in my age group or younger...the women I know about 10 to 15 years older then me in my field had kids. I don't know why it dropped off that way.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He extrapolates a lot and is prone to binary thinking on the subject.

It will dissipate if he meets and gets to know actual women, which would be good for him.
I wish I could buddy but I would have to go the real life route since online dating was a complete disaster for me.

And in real life I just can't socialize I always found it stupid and when I connected with people it was through common interests which I dont have with women that was my hole point.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could buddy but I would have to go the real life route since online dating was a complete disaster for me.

And in real life I just can't socialize I always found it stupid and when I connected with people it was through common interests which I dont have with women that was my hole point.

There's no right and wrong when it comes to relationships/dating. Some people are extroverted and have
lots of friends.

Some people are introverted, like myself. I would rather have a few good friends, and give them the
attention they deserve, than be attention wh***.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your logic is a little flawed here

EVEN on dating sites and yes you have to swipe a pic to initially connect on 'looks' but i read the blurb under the pics before i swipe...and when i see nothing there about them I don't right swipe. I have to see something to connect even if they are HOT because the HOT is just about getting laid and I not into dating just to get laid. And I doubt most women are.

but EVEN if you matched on Tinder you still have to connect...and you still have to socialize. and you are not going to have common interests if you are not having any with the whole gender anyway.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your logic is a little flawed here

EVEN on dating sites and yes you have to swipe a pic to initially connect on 'looks' but i read the blurb under the pics before i swipe...and when i see nothing there about them I don't right swipe. I have to see something to connect even if they are HOT because the HOT is just about getting laid and I not into dating just to get laid. And I doubt most women are.

but EVEN if you matched on Tinder you still have to connect...and you still have to socialize. and you are to going to have common interests if you are not having any with the whole gender anyway.
All of that doesn't apply if you're chad you just meet and f***.

And anyway atleast I would have some kind of validation if I had a date now I have nothing.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He extrapolates a lot and is prone to binary thinking on the subject.

It will dissipate if he meets and gets to know actual women, which would be good for him.

I always liked him and had a high opinion of him

Reading his posts today I kind of don't feel that way anymore to be honest.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of that doesn't apply if you're chad you just meet and f***.

And anyway atleast I would have some kind of validation if I had a date now I have nothing.

Well you are not a 'chad', most men aren't.

you have to learn to connect with people.